Hot steamy bananas

Once upon a time there was a boy named Nico who had hallucinations of a beautiful banana named the dancing banana!! He was calling with his cool bestfriends and he had a random little dream about things!! The banana was sooooo hot with beautiful soft hair and a cool fabulous suit! He was dancing in the corner of his room in a sensual way. He slowly came towards the attractive boy and offered some lollipops, there were mushrooms covered in chocolate like the willy wonka oompa loompa doopity doo. He slowly peeled his banana to reveal his 9 inch girthy shaft, Nico was astonished at his massive dingaling! Nico leaned closer to his member, drooling even. He blowed his job, and started sucking on his throbbing shaft. Nico stroked while guzzling his phallus until he reached his climax and came in his mouth. The flavour was pretty sweet described the real life Nico. After his ejaculation he still was hard for more. He pinned Nico on the bed, pulled down his pants and he spat his spit on to his hole to lube it up and started thrusting his banana dong into him. Nico whimpered and shout with each thrust until they both came. After the intercourse nico slept peacefully and the banana hallucination disappeared. The bestfriends that were still in the call are now traumatized seeing their bestfriend get freaked by nothing. The end!!!