CHAPTER-1

On a bright summer morning, the sun at its highest peak showering its beautiful sunrays on the whole city of Barcelona and the busy crowd rushes on the streets while my mom was packing my clothes as we were leaving for a trip to Majorca. Yesterday night our family was discussing on visiting Majorca.

Emily: "Mum don't forget to take box of matchsticks as well as torch and also a hammock!"

Mother: "oh my god! Emily don't worry I've packed all the necessary things that we would need in a deserted island like torch, sunscreen, a hammock, Boxes of matchsticks and liters of water."

Emily: "You are the Best mum."

Mother:" Ok enough of your buttering, now hurry up and get ready we have to leave within 2 hours."

Emily: " mumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! I' am so excited!! It's going to be so fun!!!"

Mother: "I know, now go and take a shower."

(After 2 hours all the family members were set to go to Majorca. Emily and her younger brother were dancing out of excitement. By the time they reached the island it had turned dark. The sky was decorated with twinkling stars and the Magnificent Moon. The voice of the fireflies and dragonflies were soothing to the Ears. Emily's Father Mr. Williams parked the car on the Roadside so all of them took them respective luggage and started walking to the destination. Mr. Williams had booked a hotel for their stay. It was a two day trip. The hotel was far inside in the island. It was a 30 min walk to the hotel from the roadside. By the time they reached the hotel all of them were tired and also as it was already time for dinner Mrs. Williams decided to have dinner now and then take some rest and then explore the island the next day. All of them agreed to the plan except Emily.)

Emily: "But mum I wanted to explore the island right now. I can't wait till tomorrow to see around the island."

Mrs. Williams: "No Emily you can't go out now, look at the time it's already very late. Take some rest now, tomorrow early morning we'll go around. Now don't make a scene."

Emily: "But mum I can't. Dad please tell mum to let me go:

Mr. Williams: "No Darling, your mum is right we'll go tomorrow. See how dark it is out there."

Emily: "Not you too dad!!!!!"

Mr. Williams& Mrs. Williams: "now hurry up if you kids want to go around the island then go to bed, you have to wake up early."

(Emily was unable to sleep she tried multiple ways to sleep but all her attempt failed. Then she decided to take a stroll in the garden. While coming inside the hotel she saw a beautiful garden. She slipped on her sandals and wore a shawl to cover her body, took her backpack and secretly sneaked out of the room without making a noise and her parents and brother noting.)

Emily: "ugh!! That was such a difficult task (smiles). Now I'll first go to the garden and then let's go to the cafeteria."

(She goes to the garden and walks for few minutes. After 15 min she got bored so she was about to go back to her room but suddenly she bumped into someone. When she lifted her head to see who was that idiot she was dumbstruck, In front of her a tall dusky skin young guy with beautiful almond shaped eyes and sharp nose with paper cut jaw line and a pretty smile was looking at her. Her mouth fell open seeing such a beauty in front her.)