CHAPTER-2

Emily: "awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Young guy:"hello miss. Sorry for the hit actually I was on my phone with my mom. Actually why am I apologizing? You are so short that I don't think anyone could see."

(The young guy starts laughing)

Young guy:"Miss it would be great if you close your mouth, well I know am handsome and trust me when I say this that flies don't taste good.(laughs)"

Emily: " ahm ahm I wasn't looking at you"

Young guy:"yeah yeah you were looking at that ghost right"

Emily: "Shut up!!Who are you and how dare you hit me with this body of yours, who gave you the permission to come here, are you the owner of this hotel or the manager? Why should I apologize when it is your fault for being this tall, whoever you were talking to I don't care but it doesn't mean you can just hit anyone"(Fake anger)

Young guy "Woahhhh!!!! Miss calm down I was just joking! no need to get all hyped up.(chuckles)ok what are you doing out here at this time? It is so dark in here and its 3 am right now."

Emily: "I was not able to sleep so I came out for a stroll"

Young guy: "oh I see! So are you done with your stroll?"

Emily: "I'am done or not why does it matter you mister?"

Young guy: "I'm just asking"

Emily: " ok am leaving now. It was nice meeting you"

Young guy: "same here" (smiles)

(Emily was on her way to her room when she suddenly heard a screaming voice. She rushed to the place where she heard that sound. She was following to the sound. As she was following suddenly the screams stopped and then she realized that she had lost her way to the hotel and there were trees all around her. She was terrified she didn't know what to do. She was searching a way to go back but there was no way back. Due to stress and panic she passed out. When she opened her eyes she met with Beautiful scenery in front of her. The forest was covered with trees and plant, there were birds chirping and some birds were singing her hair was dancing with the winds; the color of the sand was dusty white with beautiful shaped shells mixed. She inhaled some fresh air. She stood up and confidently started finding her way back to the hotel. At first she was hella scared then she overcome it and told herself that she must be strong and find her way back. She walked few miles while screaming for help)

Emily: "I should have listened to mom &dad. This is the punishment for not listening to my parents."

(As she was walking she started feeling hungry and thirsty so she decided to search for food first. As she was searching she saw some moment in a faraway place. She slowly moved towards that place and saw the same guy from yesterday there picking some fruits from the tree. She went to him in so much anger)

Emily: " What the hell!! Now you are even following me?"

Young guy: " I can ask you the same Miss"

Emily:" really what are you doing here?"

Young guy: " it is proven that you are really blind, can't you see I'm picking some fruits?"

Emily: " I can see that but why here? You have lot of places to be but why here?"

Young guy:" Because yesterday I heard a scream in this area so as I was following to the sound and then I Lost my way and now I'm hungry and that is why I'm picking some fruits. Now do you still have any question for me miss?"