KNEW IT

With Wansley...

It's been a week or so since she has been here in Korea. As said Miss Park was in the airport to pick her up. Her friends have arranged the office and her mansion. Shin already brought 50% shares of the Seoul University as Wansley said. From tomorrow all of them are gonna start their classes. Since Wansley was busy with some "personal work"

4:30 am..

Wansley opened her eyes and looked at her bedside table and her alarm lit up before it could ringe she turned it off. It's been her habit. She woke up just before her alarm can even ring no matter when she set her alarm at. She stands up and goes to the washroom to do her morning routine.

After finishing she went to her closet and got ready for her university

She then put her hair in a low bun and wore her hoodie covering her head and hair completely

She then put her hair in a low bun and wore her hoodie covering her head and hair completely. Then she wore her brown contact lens. Her face and body were barely visible in her attires. She then opened her dressing table drawer and wore her accessories.

She doesn't do makeup if there's no important events and as she wore mask she didn't did makeup today just put her eyeliner and lip gloss

She doesn't do makeup if there's no important events and as she wore mask she didn't did makeup today just put her eyeliner and lip gloss. Then she took her beg and went downstairs and got greeted by miss park. She nodded her head in response and sit down on the dining table miss park sitting Infront of her. A maid come from the kitchen and serve breakfast. A perfect black coffee for Wansley and toast and juice for miss park.

Miss Park watches her as Wansley starts drinking her coffee. She sighed

Miss Park : Yn you should eat more. Going out with only coffee as breakfast is not healthy.

Yn : *look at her coldly and shake her head a little.

Miss Park understand what she meant and sighed again

Miss Park : Eat more baby.

Wansley doesn't do anything this time and continues drinking.