Saturn takes a turn

4 years pass and mikey gets loads of bad thoughts 

As they sleep mikey wakes up and goes to madisons bed and slowly starts to strip her clothes off and she wakes up with a start. "What are you doing Mikey?" She asks confused. "I just wanted to be close to you" He whispers, his face flushed. Madison doesn't resist as he climbs into bed with her, but she can't help but feel uneasy.

They lie there in the darkness, their bodies pressed together. Mikey's heart races, his breath coming in short gasps. He can feel the heat emanating from Madison's skin, and it only serves to fuel his desire. He gently caresses her shoulder, tracing circles with his fingertip. She remains still, trying to ignore the way her own body responds to his touch.

The silence is broken only by the soft sounds of their breathing, the rustling of the plants in the corner of the pod. They are alone now, the rest of the group sleeping soundly in their separate beds. It feels like a world away, as if this moment is all that exists. Madison tries to focus on anything else, but Mikey's touch is like a brand burning into her skin, leaving her unable to think of anything else.

His hand moves down her body, caressing her hip, her waist. She tries to remain still, but she can feel herself growing more and more aroused with every stroke. She closes her eyes, letting out a shaky breath as he finds his way between her legs. His touch is gentle at first, teasing her before moving with more urgency. She gasps, arching her back into his touch.

Their breath comes in ragged gasps now, their bodies moving in sync as they lose themselves in this moment. The sounds of their passion mingle with the gentle hiss of the air vent, the rustling of the plants in the corner of the pod.

Mikey moves between her legs, his lips and tongue tracing circles around her most sensitive spots. She arches her back off the bed, gripping the sheets in her hands as the pleasure washes over her. Her hips rise to meet his mouth, urging him on, begging for more. He complies, thrusting his tongue deeper inside her, teasing her mercilessly.

Madison's mind goes blank as the pleasure takes over, her body no longer her own. She feels as if she's floating, weightless, consumed by the heat and the passion that Mikey is bringing out in her. His touch is so gentle, so precise, and it sends shivers down her spine. She clings to him, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony, lost in the moment.

                                                                                                                                                                                                      Mikey moves between her legs, his fingers finding their way inside her, filling her up. She grips his shoulders, arching her back as pleasure washes over her in waves. He thrusts slowly, methodically, each movement deep and deliberate. She can feel the heat from his body as he presses against her, their sweat mingling as they move together in perfect harmony.

Outside the pod, the stars twinkle in the inky black sky. The air is still and cold, carrying the distant hum of the ship's engines. The rest of the crew sleeps soundly in their pods, unaware of what's happening just a few doors down. For these few precious moments, Mikey and Madison are the only ones who exist. They are the universe, the stars, the planets. They are everything.