act one

it is just black but two hands come out

Narrator: Long, long ago, when the Earth was new, darkness prevailed Savage beasts and warlike creatures fought to rule the world. It was a time of magic, a time of witches, demons, and sorcerers. It was a time of terror.Out of this terrible chaos and against all odds, a city dedicated to reason and goodness grew a Golden City.  Many attempts were made to destroy it, but none was successful.For in the in the center of the Golden City, atop the tallest minaret where three Golden Balls. The Ancients had prophesied that if the three Golden Balls were ever taken away, harmony would yield to discord. And the city would fall to destruction and death. For through the forests and across the vast plains. Dwelt a race of warlike creatures, the terrible One-Eyes.

cut to Mighty One-Eyes

Mighty One-Eye: One-Eyes! One-Eyes!

Mighty One-Eye: One-Eyes win again! 

One-Eye Army: [Chanting] One-Eyes!

cut to the one survivor

Mighty One-Eye: The day of death has come to the Golden Land!

cut back to the Mighty One-Eye

Mighty One-Eye: I shall gnaw the Golden City to the bone!

he take a bat

Mighty One-Eye: And I shall spit! It! Out!

he spit It out

cut to the one survivor again trying to get up

Mighty One-Eye: No one is left alive to warn them!

One-Eye Army: [Chanting] One-Eyes! 

Mighty One-Eye: I shall trample! And break them! 

Dying Soldier: Steady now hold still.

Mighty One-Eye: And not show pity! 

One-Eye Army: [Chanting] One-Eyes!

Mighty One-Eye: No man escapes! The Mighty One-Eye!