EP. KIOF

Kiss of life is definitely underrated but they're also popular for a nugu group.

KIOF has an AMAZING discography but ppl who claim they Stan them only knows "nobody knows" nd that's a problem!!

"TTG" is obviously one of my favorite song and "Gentlemen". I literally love all of their solo songs, they're mad good.

Anyways.

KIOF can sing live-bring in the energy and yeah ppl can say that's the bare minimum ppl can sing live. But that singing live is something half of your favs can't do even though they were TRAINED for that.

Out of breath performance are better than lip syncing.

The "standing next to you" performance by them is also good, I just find it funny that ppl wanna say they can't sing live just bc they were lip syncing for that performance. They literally sing 99.9% of the time.

All of the members have great talent but there's smith I rlly wanna talk abt.

WHY AM I SEEING PPL DISCREDIT MY GIRL NATTY DANCING SKILLS JST BC OF ONE VIDEO !!

Basically there's this fan cam of natty to nobody knows and the "fans" are complaining abt how natty does the dance to

"솔직한 나를 원했거든

좀 더 기다려, I'll party all night

Yeah, get this party started

Let's get it started"

Like omg yeah she doesn't go all the way down but she stills eats it up and it can also be the pants. Just bc Julie does that part the best does not mean Natty isn't a good dancer.

moving on,

I hate how ppl are saying that KIOF are not adults.

Yeah, Haneul is 18 and Belle is 19 they're still goddam adults. Ppl been paying their bills at 18, don't play abt my girls like that. Atleast it's better than debuting fucking 13 year olds who still can't recite their abc, them company's be picking them up from the playground.

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY.