Part 1, Awoken.

3rd view:
The receptor woke up, eyes fluttering for  moment. He opens his mouth wide and yawned, alerting the iterator next to him that he woke up. "Sorry my freind, did I wake you up?" The iterator patted him on the head. As The iterator started to float again as multiple screens appears from overseers and etc. the receptor looked around, usually there's blue fruit growing on the vines or the ceiling, but it was completely empty. But You had to eat before the rain comes or you will starve, (or you get crushed by the rain) you went up to the iterator, he looked down at you and tilted his head, you drew in the dirt some blue fruit. He was still confused but after a moment he understood, "you want to leave and get food?" You nod. "Ok, but be back fast. The rain will come soon." You nod again as you turn around and start to walk away.

Timeskip;;
You finnaly made it out of the superstructure, you were on a pole above the water, you jumped down into the rushing water and swam into the Abyss of the sea. You have been swimming for hours and you finally see land, you swim faster and finally reach the island. You looked around hoping to see at least a Batfly. As you looked around you notice that you start to hear something running towards you, you swiftly turn around and see a pink lizard running to you, mouth wide open. You pull out a spear from your mask and backflip over the lizard and pin it too the ground. You were an inch away from it as it snapped its jaws over and over in attempt to grab you but you were just out of reach. You grabbed the spear and stabbed it multiple times until it died, it slowly bled out but eventually did die. You took the spear out, put it down and grabbed its dead body and started chewing on it eating the meat from its dead body. It filled you up but you needed 2 more food pips to fill. You looked around in search again. You started to walk away from the dead body and headed into the lush forest full of animals and flora.