Chapter 1: Prologue

" A failed creation..."

" Now broken beyond repair... "

" But destined to live. "

" You will face challenges, despair, pain, all alone as an irregularities of the world "

" Live. "

" As it is the will of fate. "

...

In a peaceful evening, as the sun is about to set. Somewhere in a middle of a forest.

" Dad... "

" What does the city look like? " ask a curious young boy to his father.

" It is really big and beautiful." replies the father in his 40's.

" It is also too dangerous for us to go but one day..."

" ... I will bring you there. "

" Until then, "

" Never set foot outside the gates "

...

Few years later..

" It has been a decade dad, am I still weak to go outside the gates? "

" I did everything you told me to do "

Ask the curious boy again to his father while he is working out.

*BOOM!*

A massive boulder with a size of 5 storey building slams the ground where the teenager is working out.

Both the father and the son were unfazed by it. As the massive boulder was actually lifted by the boy who are now a teenager with a tall and lean muscular build.

" You may have the strength above others " the dad replies.

" But you don't have the thing that everyone has which makes you an alien in their eyes.."

...

Present time, somewhere not far from the city.

" Claire! " shouts a teenage girl at a controlled volume in excitement to her friend beside her.

They were sitting in a fancy classroom with luxury furnitures decorated in gold, wall painted in white which gives the look of a royals classroom.

" What do you want Emily? " Claire replies with a cold tone.

" Hahaha, nothing! " laughs Emily.

" You always does this...whyyy " annoyed Claire responded then smirks indicating she's not as annoyed as she sounds like.

* A mature female figure walks into the classroom with notes and books.*

* The classrooms starts to get quiet as the students are rushing to their seats and standing still *

" It's her, Miss Roselia !! " Emily shouts quietly into Claire's ear.

" She were once World-Level Arcane-Mage "

" She's also a former Captain of The Lights Of Hope association, the most powerful association in Malaysia ! " Emily talking to Claire.

" WOAH.... "

" It's really her... in flesh... " Claire in her mind, excited as she ignores everything Emily was telling her.

" But.."