Telling Tyler

Sunny Outfit 

Sunny pov

I know that he probably wants nothing to do with my twins, but it can't hurt to try right. So, I get dress and go get me pop tart, but I will get something more health for lunch. I grab my keys and go see Tyler. It is a big deal, and I really don't want him to be a part of the twin's lives. 

When I get into my car. I go to the Lockwood's mansion house. I knock on the door and Mr. Lockwood opens the door and lets me in. I go in and to see f Tyler is up or not. I knock on his door and hear snores. So, I open the door and go to his bed and shake him. "Tyler, I need to tell you something." I said to him. He wakes up after I tell him that. 

"What do you want?" he asks, and I reply " I am pregnant with your twins and that I'm leaving you because you cheated. I need to know if you are going to be in their lives." He groans and says, "No I won't be and good I was only using you to have sex with you." I leave after he said that and was happy because I feel like something is happening this year and it will be great for me. I go home and find my mom and dad together. "Mom, dad I have to tell you something." I say to them, and they pause what they are doing. "You and Elena are adopted." they say, and I reply "Wait what and no that is not it. I am pregnant." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I know it short but some chapter will be and others will be long. Also, my other book I write three chapters at a time, so I know what they are about. Even this book is like that and I will take my time so please be patient with me.