ponyboy curtis

As I walked out of my house walking towards Pony's house so we could hang out on a Friday night. Darry said we could go to the drive in together which is surprising since it's a Friday night and Pony usually has homework. I was excited for what Pony has planned for us today. So as I walked in Pony was already done with his homework by the time I got there.

"Hey Pony, you ready?" I asked.
"Yep!" He said.
"Be back at midnight you two!" Darry shouted.
"I bet you they will hook up!" Two-bit joked.
"Shut your trap Two." I yelled.

Pony and I walked out and started to head towards the park instead of the drive in.

"Pony where are we headed?" I asked confused.
"The park." He answered.
"Oh okay." I responded.

We got to the park and I saw a blanket with a rose there. I think that this was the first time that Pony took me to see a sunset. I was so excited.

"Do you like it?" Pony asked.
"Pony this is the sweetest thing ever." I said.

Pony was getting all nervous and then this happened...

"Y/N I've always had a crush on you and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.
"Awe Pony, I feel the same way about you and I'd love to be your girlfriend." I responded with smiling and he smiled back.

That's when I nuzzled into his side and kiss him on the cheek. He wrapped my shoulder with his arm I was so happy with him. I was staring at the sunset mesmerized by all the colors getting darker. I thought it was beautiful.

"This sure is pretty." I remarked.
"Not as beautiful as you." Pony said.

I giggled and brought him in for a kiss and he kissed back. I let go and continued to lay my head on his shoulder. We spent the rest of our time talking until I fell asleep. I am pretty sure I woke up next to Pony with his strong arms wrapped around my waist. I blush and smiled at the thought of this and brought myself closer.

This was the best night of my life.