Make Me Sway Colm Keegan #1

"When Marimba Rhythm Starts To Play Dance With Me, Make Me Sway,"

You were at the latest swing club with your best friend Lily. She insisted you guys go because of the new club singer. You got all dressed up in a 1920's themed flapper dress. You asked your mom if she had any hairpieces and she gave you one of her grandmothers party hair pieces. You grabbed your earrings and applied dark makeup. You were so excited to wear your grandmothers heels. You sat down at a table right by the stage.

A waiter came over and placed a bottle of Champagne on your table as well as some ice. You poured yourself a glass as well as Lily's glass. You looked around and saw some people dancing, others were watching the person sing. Your eyes gazed upon a guy who looked to be in his late twenties. You watched as he sang with such soul and passion. His gaze fixed upon you as he sent a wink your way. You smiled and gave a little wave. He carried on singing his heart away and smiling every so often your direction.
The song ended with thunderous applause. He went into a back room and never reappeared.

Lily took your hand and brought you out to the center of the dance floor making you dance with her. She soon disappeared and then a gentleman came and took you in for a dip. All you could notice were his bright blue eyes staring into yours. The two of you danced all night until it became late.
He brought you in for a kiss and boy you never would have thought this stranger could kiss you like that.
"Colm, Colm Keegan."
And with that you had never heard from him again.

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry that I have taken so long to update this but I have exciting news! I made it in with the group for what's hot in the Celtic Thunder section of Wattpad!!! It's very exciting for me considering I never really expected to do this. Please keep liking these and please message me I know I've gotten a few and trust me I've been working on them but give me some ideas you beautiful people! Much love!
-Smilebright156