★ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊 ★

☆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 ☆

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

☆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 ☆

☆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 ☆

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

✮ 𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ✮

𝑰 𝑮𝑨𝑺𝑷, 𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 i hope is water when i sit up. a flashing red light, a moving box and a loud noise i cant quite place is not what i want to wake up to but i have and i feel like im going to cry.

as i start to panic i close my eys hoping it a dream, the red lights get faster and brighter so i do the first thing i can think of.

"HELP!! PLEASE ANYONE?!" i shout at the top of my lungs and take a quick look around. the last word breaking out as i scoot into a corner, put my face into my knees and cry. it gives me a sense of what i think is comfort as i stay seated sobbing in the corner of a cold, uncomfy, rusty box.

i hear a cluck of a chicken and look up for a second but it being too overwhelming i put my head back between my knees.

i dont care what is at the top i just want to get out, when i finally almost calm down, the box slows down and eventually come to a stop gracing me and the chicken with a second of silence, until loud beeping starts flooding my ears making my state of panic even worse than it was before.

as i look up for the second time in this stupid box and sunlight starts flooding my eyes and talking overcomes my ears, making me scoot further into the darkness of the box. maybe i do care whats up there especially if its not just a lovely house with pigs and chickens like i was silently hoping before.

the talking slowly subsides for a moment and just as i think they might have gone away. suddenly a pair of working boots land infront of me making my eyes widen and my hopes wither away.

"where is the greenie?" a male voice comes from outside the box making her worries get worse. how many people are here?

"mate i dont see the shank, did they not send one?" the boots guy spoke up. he might need glasses cause im right here.