-004

Previously:

Previously:

Hm. The moon is shining bright, casting a gleaming yellow light to seep through the curtains into your room. As the dark purple sky is overflowing with countless glowing stars, accompanied by clouds that have a purple hue to them. Matching the sky.

You gazed at the sight outside of your window with both a starstruck and tired expression on your face. Smiling once more before drifting to your sweet slumber.

'Maybe this dream wasn't so bad.'

End of flashback

a/n: It's finally here! Y'all I sincerely apologize for the long wait, I was struggling and cringing as I was writing this. But I needed to get this done and not keep on rewriting it. So if the chapter was shit and the characters are out of character, I'm sorry and I'll try to do better next time. </3

Also, what do y'all think of the two banners I drew?  Let me know what you think of it in the comments! And yes, the first one is I just took the line from a image of Bezel. I'm sure some of you guys recognize it.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy. :]

————————————————

'This is BAD.'

You thought you'd wake up to see your device dead, your bag of snacks laying across the bed, and other paraphernalia in your room, hell, you even expected your alarm clock to still be blaring.

But nooo! You woke up to the complete opposite, where you thought was a dream, which is in fact, NOT a dream. Great, just exactly what you wanted.

'Am I still dreaming? Nonono I would've woken up by now.' You pinched yourself and winced at the pain. Yup, STILL not a dream.