chapter 1 : first look

His pov :

''She's is beautiful'' this what I've been constantly thinking about since the second I laid my eyes on her , eyes like emerald it's my favourite colour from now on , black hair and white skin, she looks gorgeous .
'is this all ' I've been thinking if only her looks what attracted me , maybe or maybe not because for the first time it feels more than just that
"Is it love ? " I murmured
"What did you say ? " Locas asked
"Nothing"
He looked back where I was starring and said " you've been looking at her for a while now , you like her !? "
" Don't be ridiculous I am merely a little interested in her " I lied , even though this what i said but i know i like her and these assh*les don't have to know i don't need another headache

" I saw a lot of guys talking about her , she became popular since day one at school" said Damien
" Well she's beautiful after all we can't deny that " Micky confessed 
" Come on Micky! You see every girl beautiful, you're a legendary playboy I can't believe those girls truly fall for your sweet talk "
" Well you see locus unlike you , I'm handsome and that's a strong factor to attract girls not just my sweet talk "
"What's her name ? " I asked out of the blue cutting off their conversation
" How are we suppos!!!....... Ailabelle Jonslin ..... Marcus the SJC's head (School Journal Club ) answered me inturepting locus

He knows everything and everyone in school,  he's the Wikipedia of the school

" more infos ?"
" She moved a month a go to the city , and the friend of Amy Bulljon , this is everything i gathered till now "
"Just this I'm disappointed "
"Yeah you usually give a detailed report of two pages at list "
"Sorry guys this all I got but don't worry I'll keep searching for more , count on me *land "
"Kkay , but I'll do my own research as well "

I hope we're in the same class .

Her pov :

" Who's that boy ? " I asked
"Which one ?"
" The raven haired blue eyed guy , sitting in the middle "
" Ooo you got good eyes , he is the most popular boy in school his name is Eirland Scolvish, I heard his father is russian and his mother is English , you can tell the father genes won "
" Interesting, he's been looking at me for a while now , he's annoying me , you know I hate it when people keep starring "
" You gotta be kidding how can someone get annoyed of being starred at by him , every girl in school seeks his attention "
"Even you Amy ?? "
" Nooo I'm into his friend the blonde one but I won't lie I had my eyes on in the beginning "
" Well you got good eyes too , his friend is cute but not my type good luck girl "
"Thanks.......,......... *DING DONG * ooh it's the bell we should head to class we got math and our teacher is mister satan you're late you're out "
"Wait what his name is SATAN !!!? "
"Of course not silly but everyone calls him that , his name is Bolkin Dravid  he is in his thirties, he was my teacher last year as well , and an advice of a  good friend never get in an argument with him or you will be greeting the director"
" We better hurry up my mom and math are like soul and body , if I have bad grades because of the teacher she's killing me "
"Better run "

End of povs :

"Come sit here belle "
" Okey , nice place near the window my favourite "
" Great then "

" Everyone sit down, i'm your math  teacher
Blokin Dravid and I have some rules you must memorize and respect you break one of them and you won't enter this class again understood "
"Yes sir "
"Typical math teachers " locus said

"Hhhhhhhh "

" 1st  : no laughing
2nd :  no eating or drinking
3rd : no phones
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And finally no one enters the class after me understood "
"Yes sir "
" Well than let's start the lesson "
"Wait what I thought an hour already passed!!! " Amy exclaimed
" No it has been  just 15 min darling  " locus answered the girl
" Oh shit aaaargh '

End of the first chapter
Hope you like it.