Four

"Hey."

He blinked as he got the blot out of his eyes, glaring as he turned his head back over to the men.

"I'm serious."

"So are we."

The men chuckled as they turned their eyes to one another, shouldering against each other's elbows as they gave low, gruff laughter under the umbrella of their amusement.

"After everything your wife and you did last night, it seemed like you were practically asking for it."

"Not-asking. It was an idea."

He winced as his hand grazed across the door, his eyes turned pathetic and desperate as he looked across the men, vague panicked breath coming out of his lips to give away both hs tender essence and the execution of his fear behind the jaded defense. His eyes were wide wih fear as the emotion dressed across his face, his pupils flicked around him as he dilated his expression around the area in fear.

"What kind of rumors are going around? What are people saying?"

"Just that your wife and yourself are a pair." The men were occupied by the bloated entertainment that was taking their eyes as their expression gloated over the phone, turning to one another in their minute amusement as they shouldered one another in their satisfaction. Bojack eased his hand on the handle as he thought about the temptation of getting his way out and putting his physical insistence onto the men, but he felt himself sitting back onto his chair seat as he realized he felt more fear and cowardliness than he did resistance.

His ears flicked back as his fingertips tapped across the wheel as his eyes turned down into a wince of a flair as he darted his expression downward, the muscles on his face cramping along with his nervous disgust.

"Hey, don't worry about it too much, big guy. You two made your point. Your mark." The men turned their eyes up as they gave an increased cracked chuckle. "That's what it's all about, anyway. You go around too much worrying about the depth you're not made for or what other parts of existence is made up with and you'll go insane thinking about what you've missed out on."

He flashed his phone screen in front of Bojack, and as Bojack offered him the sickly amusement the man was clearly trying to gardner from him by flashing the phone up and finding himself drawn to the attention of the flash of the screen, he caught sight of a blurry snapshot of a photograph that suggested the caught image of Bojack and his naked body wrapped around your own. The lights and the dim illuminated light of the neon space of the living room spaced out with the bodies; beside it and in the corners of the raised arms and cups and superficial snapping out into the screams and the rude superficial cut throat of the atmosphere that sent boht an annoyance and an abrasive reminder of cold shock through Bojack as he took it in was there several glow of the foggy demanding light of the same fog that had been reminscent of the woman. Bojack's pupils dialted as his eyes widened and his eyes flicked back down again, tension of treamors easing across his feautres as he squeezed his palm across the wheel and darted his eyes down.

"Enjoy the money. I'm sure you'll need it with the way you carry yourselves around this city. Miracle that you managed to even land here to begin with."

The men's eyes turned up to Bojack in that druken, detached and muggy emotion as they turned their eyes up to Bojack, and there was a slight chuckle shared between them as they turned their eyes to one another and gave each other a nudge of their shoulders and a low laugh.

"Is that all you got?" One raised his phone towards Bojack, hands placed around it with an increased mocking amusement. Bojack pressed his foot on the gas petal as he turned it to the bright yellow marketplace, annoyed eyes flashed over to the men as his teeth poked while his hands gripped across the wheel. The men chuckled as their foggy, muddled intentions and naturally triggered maliciousness as they flashed their phones in front of them.