Introduction

Riverdale.

The town with pep.

The town that wasn't much compared to big places like California or Chicago. But to most of the Riverdale folk, it was home. Months after the murder and death of Jason Blossom. The town finally began to heal.

Our story begins on the Southside. Where a girl by the name of Sage, is stealing some food from the corner shop just over the border. From an outsiders point of view, this girl seemed like any other.

With dark red hair, deep blue eyes and a daring smile. Sage was good at getting what she wanted, whether that be food or a favour. But sadly her life hadn't been the easiest.

Her mum abandoned her and her younger sister when they were young. Leaving their father FP Jones, to take care of them. Which sadly didn't last too long. After his wife and Jellybean took off he spent his days at the end of a bottle.

Leaving Sage's sister Lola, to be sent to a nice foster family on the Northside. Where they spoiled her rotten to a point where she would hardly visit her so called real family on the Southside.

It's Monday, a particularly sunny day with a little breeze in the air. Sage was getting ready in an abandoned shed just a few miles away from Southside high. Not wanting to face her father back home. She was also very close to her half brother and best friend Jughead.

After throwing whatever makeup she could find in her bag on her face, she walked outside proudly with her black docs and serpent jacket on. Towards the school completely blind to the fact that in the next twenty four hours everything would change.

~