twenty nine

Following the New York Fashion Week, Quinn was busier than ever at the office. She had at least two photoshoots to do per day and she spent a lot of time working late at night to have her pictures developed in time for the meetings about the next magazine issue in the morning. Thankfully she was getting paid really good for all the extra work she was doing, but it meant that she barely had enough time to say hi to her friends when she'd stop at Central Perk to grab a cup of coffee to-go before going back to the office.

Eventually, the frenzy at work died down and she finally got to go home before 6pm for the first time in two weeks. After dropping her stuff at her apartment and getting changed in a pair of grey sweatpants and her tight fitted black tshirt of the Knicks, she made her way to Chandler's apartment. It felt like forever since she last talked to him and she wanted to know if his living situation with Eddie had gotten worse.

"Hey Chandler, how's it– Hey Joey!" She exclaimed in surprise when she saw the two boys sitting on their Barcaloungers.

"Quinn!" They both ran to entrap the redhead in a hug, so very happy to have her back.

"Why's Joey's stuff here?" Quinn asked, voice muffled in said man's chest.

"I moved back!" He happily informed her as Chandler nodded his head with a beaming smile.

"You did? Oh, that's so great!" She squealed, wrapping her arms around their necks and bringing them to her level as they hugged again. A warm feeling took over her body, she was so glad to have Joey living close by again. "So Eddie's gone?" She turned to Chandler for confirmation after they let go of each other.

"Eddie's gone," Chandler reassured her and Quinn let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank God, that guy freaked me out."

"You don't need to worry about him anymore darling because Joey's back!" The actor cockily exclaimed, causing her to laugh and snuggle in his side, her arms wrapping around his torso.

"Back to the way things were, just how I like it," Quinn said as Joey brought his arm around her and held her close, depositing a kiss on the top of her head.

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing and Chandler answered. Monica was on the line asking them if they wanted leftovers from her and Richard's dinner.

"What did they eat?" Quinn told him to ask her.

"Chicken and potatoes," he relied the information their friend told him.

"I'm on my way," Quinn said and walked across the hall to the girls' apartment, Joey and Chandler following close behind.

"All right, I've got a leg, three breasts and a wing," Monica informed them as she set placemats on the table for them.

"Well how do you find clothes that fit?" Chandler asked her and Monica just stared at him, deciding not to answer his lame joke.

"I'll have the leg please Mon," Quinn told her friend with a smile as she placed her napkin on her lap. Force of habit.

"Hey Monica, we got a question," Joey spoke up once he was ready to eat.

"Alright, for the zillionth time, yes I see other women in the shower at the gym and no, I don't look," the brunette annoyedly answered as she set down their plates and utensils.

"Not that one, we're trying to figure out who to bring to the Knicks game tonight, we have an extra ticket." Joey told her.

Quinn perked up. "There's a Knicks game tonight?"

"Yeah, you're coming right?" Joey turned to her to focus on their conversation while Chandler explained the boys' dilemma to Monica.

"Of course I am!" Quinn beamed. She had been so busy with work in the last weeks that she didn't even have time to keep up with her favourite sports team, so going to a Knicks game with her best friends was exactly what she needed.