Goodbye humans Hello Witches

(This is the day that Luz has to go to summer camp. Right now Luz and Camila are arguing)

Luzs POV

"Mami. I am NOT going to that dumb camp. I don't see why I need to go. You're being crazy!"

"LUZ. You are going to this correction camp and thats final!!! IT'S FOR THE BEST!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WON'T LISTEN" Camilla said loudly shouting in Luzs face while luz tried her best to be the bigger person. 

"No. Its NOT. It's for the best for YOU. What's so wrong with liking edited anime clips or reading fanfics?! You just want to get rid of me so you don't have to deal with my ass"

"Mija. Understand that I'm trying to help you. I'm trying to save you. For heavan sakes, you have no friends!!"

"Why does it matter that I have no friends!? MAYBE YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU STILL BLAME ME FOR DADS DEATH!! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THIS!? ALWAYS BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING. ALWAYS BEING SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE TO ME AND-

I was stopped by Camilla slapping me across my face. I turn my face to look at her scrunched face that was burning with anger. I decided that was it. I can't do this anymore. That wasn't the first time she's gotten physical with me and it sure as hell won't be the last. 

"That's it. Ha. I'm done. I'm done with this. With you. With EVERYTHING. I'm old enough to look after myself. You want me to leave so bad? Fine. I'll leave. But I am NOT going to that camp" I said furious and sticking up the middle finger at Camilla. 

I took my luggage and walked out the door slamming it behind me. I used my lightning abilities on the door lock and made it so it would only be able to open until an hour. I reached into my bag looking for my book yet I couldn't find it. 

"what? Where's my book? Ugh don't tell me I left it in the house".

Just before I was able to go back inside I saw a tiny owl bird thingy flying away with my book....

WAIT THAT OWL THINGY HAS MY BOOK! I ran after the owl and tried stopping it with my lightning but it just kept dodging 

"GET BACK HERE YOU LIL SHIT"

I saw it fly into a old shed so I followed it and went inside only to see a glowy door thingy.  

"well I could either walk away or go inside.......who am I kidding I'm going inside. I mean whats the worst that could happen" I thought in my head

 I went inside the glowy door thingy and saw a women wearing a rob. The owl went on a staff the women was holding and turned into wood. What the- that's not normal.

"garbage garbage garbage AH HAH! Now this will make me famous" I heard the women say while putting on some funky toy glasses. 

"and this will make good kindle" I heard her say while STARTING TO BURN MY BOOK!!! 

AAAHHH!!! I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! THAT BOOK WAS IN MINT CONDITION!! "UM SO SORRY THATS MINE THANK YOU BYE" I said snatching my good azura book and sprinting off. 

(blah blah blah the same stuff in the episode happens and right now we are at the point where they are at the wardens wrath prison thingy. I know I'm lazy but I doubt you wanna read all that shit)

I looked at the lever that opens the cells and pulled it down. "haha no more weak nerd arms like 5 years ago" I said flexing my arms and giving my biceps a lil peck. 

"thanks kid you really did me a big solid. Say....how old are you?" the fanfic lady said.

 I ignored her last remark and I got everyone else out of there cells. After that we all worked together to get kings crown back, which we did in the end.

 "Now lets get out of here-" Eda got cut off BY THE WARTH CUTTING HER HEAD OFF! 

"OH MY GOD SHE FUCKIN DEAD-" I said holding Eda's head. "OW oh I hate it when that happens" eda said.

"HOLY MOTHER OF- YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!? ARE YOU GOOD!?" I said. 

"yeah that just happens when you get older" Eda said calmly. 

"DOES IT!?" I said back.

"Finally, I have you cornered Eda the owl lady. My guards could never get you but I knew if I took your pets toy you would come running" The wrath said breaking Kings crown. 

"what do you want from me I never actually broken any of your stupid laws in front of you!" Eda said. 

"I want you......to go out with me!" The wrath said holding a bouquet of flowers. "what" "whaat" Eda and me said.

"You've always escaped our capture, you're always the one who got away and I found that alluring" The wrath said. 

"Ok I literally hate everything your saying right now. Ew bro" I said disturbed mentally. 

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS" The wrath said grabbing me. 

I place my hand on his arm and use my lightning abilities to shock the Warden without Eda seeing and he drops me groaning in pain. Eda spit in the wraths face and while he was distracted Eda tossed me her staff and I hit him on the head with it.

 "niiiice" Eda said as I tossed her staff back. 

We flew off and while Eda was battling the warden I saw the fanfic lady, the theory person, and the eye eating man. "Why are you guys just standing there this is your chance to escape" I asked.

"the wardens just gonna catch use he always does" the eye eating man said. "We belong here" I hear the fanfic lady say. "Self doubt is a prison you can never escape from" The theory person said. "SO! you have a different way of doing things, a different way of seeing things. That may make you weird but it also makes you badass. You're not as weird as you think. Everyone's weird. We're just a bit more expressive about it" I said giving them a grin and wink. 

"Why are you helping us" the fanfic lady said. 

"because us weirdos have to stick together and nobody should be punished for who they are" I said.

 Everyone agreed and we ran off to help out Eda fight. Everyone tackled that warden and I came in front of him. "You! who do you think you are!" the warden said.

 "DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME WARDEN WRATH FOR I AM LUZ THE HUMAN. THE BADDEST BITCH ALIVE....NOW EAT THIS SUCKA" I said throwing fireworks and using Eda's staff as a baseball bat. 

"that was actually one of her better break ups" Kings said.

 "not a break up. Anyways lets bounce before any other monsters fall in love with me" Eda said.

We went back to the owl house and Eda was about to send me back to the human realm. "wait don't" I said. 

"what? why don't you want to go back. Its dangerous and you should go." Eda said and King looked at me confused. 

"it's uh, complicated. But I don't want to go back to the human realm...nothing for me there anyways" I muttered the last part.

"I don't fit in the human world and you don;t fit in here so maybe we could, you know, not fit in together. 

"are you sure?" Eda said. 

"positive" I said as king squealed.

"Can you teach me magic also" I asked. 

"w-what thats crazy humans can't do magic" Eda said.

"thats because they haven't tried if you teach me to become a witch I'll do anything you want. King wanted eda to accept since he said I could make him snacks and Eda agreed. Now, I work for her and we get along great.