Chapter six

Author

Taehyung was sitting on his seat at his desk with his eyes focused on the computer screen. He was wearing black pants with a black shirt and a black waistcoat along with a black tie. He combed his hair back and let his bangs fall from the side of his forehead. He was looking breathtakingly handsome in his full black attire. His attention from the screen diverted when his phone started to ring

He looked at the caller ID before answering the call. It was Seojun

"Yes Seojun?", He said as he leaned back on his seat and he heard some bullets firing noises

"Boss, you have to come. Some people have attacked our area...."

"What? Who did this? Huh?"

"They are some of our rivals.... They attacked our men several times before.... But now they attacked our area...."

"I need their information right now! Do you understand?"

"Yes Boss. We are trying to find out who they work for .... You need to come as soon as possible..... It seems like they want to destroy our digital records and our everything"

"What the hell you all are doing?! Aren't you all trained enough?!"

"Boss we are doing our best.... But they attacked our large number of men and they are injured now"

"Take the things under control.... I'm coming.... I swear if I'll come and situation won't be under your control then I won't spare you all... do you understand?"

"Yes boss"

He hung up the call and sighed heavily in frustration. Anger and frustration was rushing through his nerves. He ran a hand through his hair in frustration. He got up and made his way to the locker in the corner. He unlocked it and took out two pistols and shoved it in his belt. He took out his leather gloves and wore them. He closed the locker and he wore his black long coat and buttoned it.

He heard a knock on the door and a smirk crept up on his lips. He licked his lips and then whispered underneath his breath, "Princess"

He turned around to look at the door and he saw Ashweena entering with holding a cup of tea and an iPad. She passed a friendly smile to him and she noticed how handsome he was looking in his full black attire. She was staring him without realizing it then she came back into her senses and her eyes widened at what she was thinking.

She looked down at the floor and shrugged her shoulders then she licked her lips in frustration. "Astagfirullah.... What was gotten in me? What was I thinking?", She said and Taehyung was noticing her each and every move and reaction. I smirked crept up on his lips and he crossed his arms in front of his chest then he leaned back on his desk

"Princess, tell me on my face that I'm looking handsome.... I will be pleased to hear it", he said and chuckled then he tilted his head. Ashweena looked at him with her mouth wide open and a pink shade crept up on her cheeks, "Astagfirullah.... What are you saying? Aish.... You are so unbelievable Kim", she said and placed the cup of tea on his desk

He looked at her and tilted his head, "huh? what you said?", He asked and she looked at him innocently. "You are so unbelievable", she said and he shook his head. He licked his lips before speaking, "no, after that Princess.... You took my name.... What you said?..... What you called me?". She crossed her arms and looked into his eyes, "Kim.... I called you Kim..... You call me Princess then why I can't call you Kim?", She said with crossed arms and he chuckled.

He looked down at the floor and licked his lower lip, "Aish... Damn this attitude", he said in a low voice only audible to him. He looked back at her with a smirk plastered on his face and he said, "Call me whatever you like, Princess..... I'm all yours ..... But it should be fair.... I mean I call you Princess so you should call me Prince..... You are my princess and I'll be your Prince"