(12) Visiting Grandparents(Whole family)

Launi POV:

(This is a timeskip to when Launi gets back home and sleeps from 4:00 AM to 10:15 AM)

"Bitch"- Launi

'Ass'-Family/family member

'Mother'-Mira

'Fucker'- Nezu

'You'-Thought

You-Pov Thought

Ate/Ate/Ate-  Emphasis/ foreshadowing

The time of the year finally comes to see my whole family again! I can't wait to see them after 2 whole years! It has been so long since i've last seen my grandparents. The last time i saw them was before i murdered my parents, now they won't accompany me but my new papa will! I hope they approve of him because, their child and her husband, abused a child and they killed them in return, never coming back. William and Michelle, will never miss them. I was wearing my comfy clothes, and papa Nezu was wearing the same thing to match but with a sleeveless shirt with grey pants. Or we just didn't feel like getting out of our PJ's.

Launi's PJ's:

Nezu's PJ's:

I put my favorite hoodie over my shirt and put my shoes on to get out of the house and get into papa's car to ride for 6 1/2 hours

(Launi's shoes and hoodie:)

(Nezu's jacket)

(Nezu's jacket)

After the 6 1/2 hour ride with breaks for gas, snacks, and bathroom breaks of course, we decided to pick up Mira to see them since she also hasn't seen them in a while, we finally made it to my whole family's house aka my grandparents

After the 6 1/2 hour ride with breaks for gas, snacks, and bathroom breaks of course, we decided to pick up Mira to see them since she also hasn't seen them in a while, we finally made it to my whole family's house aka my grandparents. We went in and got hit with the smell of pancakes and i went to where my nose lead me while Mira went to re-explore the house, as that happened, i heard laughter as i looked to my right and saw my cousins and my aunt Willow. I wanted to see them but i also wanted food. So i kept following my nose and when i got to my kitchen, I saw my 8 grandmas, 7 grandpas, 12 aunts and 14 uncles with their 220,356 kids. They all dogpiled on me once they saw me and once every niece, nephew, and cousin heard of my arrival, they all ran to the kitchen to dogpile on me.

"uhhmmm... can you all get off me please?" I said muffled due to being at the way bottom of the dogpile. 'Hmmm, no! you can't get up nor will we get off!' shouted Cousin Eclipse said with playful slyness behind it. "Then you all leave me no choice but to lift all of you off me!" I shouted still muffled but a little less doe to me actually lifting some of them off of me. 'We'd all like to see you try-OH MY NEZU!' Everyone went to the source of  yelling and saw me carrying all the kids without effort. 'LAUNI!!' they all yelled at me in happiness, after all they ARE seeing me for the first time in 6 years. 'LAUNI!! WE'VE MISSED YOU!!' they all howled in joy from seeing me. Some family had turned into animals and either flew or crawled on me or bear hugged me, some just ran up to hug me because their abilities can't really be used for a reunion hug. Mira heard everyone and rode to the kitchen on the mini bear the family owned, the family of Assassins, Inventors, and Animal Breeders, The Morningstar-Phantoms.

 Only half the family bloodline is here, i wonder where the other half is? Meh.  "I missed you guys too! I also brought someone you missed dearly too~" 'Ummm, hi guys..?'  Mira said confused. 'MIRA! WE"VE MISSED YOU TOO!' They all yelled and dragged her into the hug and hugged the ever loving shit out of her. I felt something off with my strength, i felt like i had the strength of 4,000,000 grizzly bears and polar bears combined. I then realized i was carrying everyone at once, well... I assume this is gonna be talked about sometime soon in the future.

"OH! I almost forgot how me and Mira came , does everyone want to meet my new papa since my mother and father died?" I said as they all went silent as soon as i said that, remembering that 1. They have been dead for 3 years and 2. they forgot that someone brought me and Mira because it would've taken longer for us to get here by foot. 'We would love to meet the person who adopted our little cub here!'  We call the children born into the family, cubs because our family crest is a bear with wings and a shotgun. We all heard someone park a car into the driveway and ran outside, not me, Cousin Cane picked me up and gave me a piggyback ride, I just climbed his neck to actually see past his damn hair.

 They all impatiently waited for the person to get out of the car, I know papa loves and has way too many flares for drama but hell he's making ME impatient! Finally after an eternities what it felt like, papa's  foot came out the car and they saw white fur. 'No way its who we think it is...?' The family thought collectively. Me and Mira were watching the drama like a movie, the suspense  killing us for no reason!

Papa finally got out the car with some bags and a cup of coffee and as he closed his door, i ran off of Cane's back and neck doing a tactical roll to break my fall, and hugged him and said. " HEY PAPA! I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU WENT WHEN YOU DROPPED ME AND MIRA OFF HERE!!" I shouted with Mira following close behind  saying 'Hey Uncle Nezu.' walking up to him and hugging him. '... Your new dad is LORD NEZU?!' The whole family yelled in shock.