Revali

Y/n's pov:

I stood in a forest. Unable to get out as I was lost. I looked around before deciding to just walk a random direction, assuming I would eventually get out.

I jumped as i heard a bokoblin horn being blowed into. I turned to my left and saw a 3 bokoblins charging at me with their weapons.

I took out my sword and started to fight them without a word. Suddenly, as I was distracted with the other one's an arrow pierced into my shoulder.

I looked at the bokoblin who did it which was on a tower. I held my shoulder and gritted my teeth in pain. The slightest move with my arm made it sting.

The bokoblin who released the arrow was also shot, suddenly. The bokoblin was knocked off the tower and disintegrated turning into thing I can collect.

I'm not sure who did that. Soon the other bokoblins were killed by the unknown person. A sudden wind blew infront of me making me fall back onto the ground.

A figure walks up to me. A rito, with blue feathers. His expression unreadable.

"Are you y/n?" The rito speaks, seeming annoyed.

I nodded, the pain getting worse on my shoulder every second.

"Before I explain anything I'll get you to get that treated. Luckily rito village is close."

We soon made it to rito village, with him carrying me on his back as he flew there. He landed In a room startling the person inside.

He placed me down on one of the beds. A pink female bird rushed over to me, her gaze on the arrow that pierced through my shoulder.

"Revali? What happend to her!?" The pink rito shouted.

"She was shot by a bokoblin." He replied.

"I'm going to need you to leave." She shooed Revali outside of the room.

"Fine, I'll be waiting."

My surroundings turned into a blur every movement unable to see properly.

Dizziness started to overcome me, before I officially lose consciousness.