• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪ • •

TWO WEEKS LATER

The two weeks after the night together between Lee Su-Hyeok and Kwon Min-Jung were a bit chaotic. Especially since the teen would constantly find ways to tease her about it. He didn't have any regrets about it but he was still hesitant to ask her out. Even if their relationship had become better again after the previous year.

He enjoyed the constant color her cheeks turned when he was too close. Mostly being very subtle when their friends and her brother were around them. A lot had happened in those past two weeks. Some good and some bad news.

It was currently the afternoon as the whole school was currently cleaning up after the bell ran. Sweeping and cleaning the windows. Changing the sheets in the seats in the infirmary.

Nam On-Jo and her best friend Yoon I-Sak linking arms with one another as they walked. Passing Lee Su-Hyeok, Lee Cheong-San, and Han Gyeong-Su, and Kwon Sung-Hoon.

The two girls grabbing brooms. Gushing over the guy they fancied a bit. For On-Jo it was Su-Hyeok and for I-Sak it was the older Kwon twin, Sung-Hoon.

The four guys taking the trash out from their assigned class as they were mainly goofing around. Gyeong-Su, being the one who initiated, and Su-Hyeok, who had to end up pulling Cheong-San away from Gyeong-Su.

"By the way.. where is your sister?" Gyeong-Su asked after throwing the trash.

"Hm?" Sung-Hoon asked.

"Your sister? Min-Jung?" Gyeong-Su asked again.

"Ah. I don't know. I think she chose to clean inside today. She could be done soon." Sung-Hoon replied with a small shrug.

"Should we wait for her?" Cheong-San asked.

"No. Your mom invited us for chicken but we all know she would eat it before we could." Sung-Hoon joked.

"I can wait for her." Su-Hyeok chimed in. "I needed to walk somewhere anyways and it is by your place." He added.

"Fine. I'll leave her in your care Bare-Su." Sung-Hoon replied. Unaware of him and his sister already being closer than most friends would be with one another.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

A little after the students were done cleaning, Min-Jung was on her phone as she walked down the hall to go get her bag and sweater from her classroom. It felt odd being in the now quiet school.

Sending Gyeong-Su a message she wouldn't be able to join them at Cheong-San's family restaurant. Putting her phone away in the pocket her skirt had. Noticing Kim Hyeon-Ju as she was pulled back into the science room by someone.

A gasp leaving her as she was heard by him. By the science teacher, Lee Byeong-Chan, who had been known for some odd recent behavior.

Doing something quickly to keep Hyeon-Ju down. Leaving the science classroom and walking closer to Min-Jung. "You- what are you still doing here, Kwon Min-Jung?"

"N-nothing. I was just.." Min-Jung tried to explain herself to him.

"What did you see?" Grabbing her by the arm harshly.

"Is Hyeon-Ju okay?" She asked.

"That wasn't a student. You must've seen wrong. It's nothing but a mere prop for class tomorrow. Go home. It's late."

"Right.." Min-Jung agreed as she was a bit terrified to go against him

"Min-Jung. There you are." A voice spoke up from behind her before getting closer to them both.