Truce

In space,Draxen was in his ship with his troops. His people weren't doing well. They were trying to find a new habitable planet but couldn't find one at all and Draxen wasn't able to go back to earth since Joseph Jax had kicked him out. One of his people walked up to him asking for food but Draxen shook his head. Not because he didn't want the young one to eat but because they had nothing. Draxen sighed as he stood in the front of a ship. A once massive and powerful empire had run this universe but now they're going to die from starvation? Not the outcome Draxen wanted. As he led the ship to head to another planet it got bumped hard. The Klyntarians fell back. Draxen growled as he saw a ship had bumped them. He leaps to the weapons area. "Troops!" he roars out. Only five troops ran over on all fours and grabbed their weapons which were spears,guns and armor. The citizens began getting to cover as the other ship connected with this one. Draxen and the troops stood in front ready to attack. Everything was quiet until the doors opened. It was a different alien species called The Xiaoras. They were Rhea's species. They were all women and all had shapeshifting abilities. "Oh how the mighty have fallen." a woman spoke up. She was much larger than the others and had war paint. Her skin was pale. She had blue lipstick and dark green eyes. She also had high tech armor. "Galaxia..." he frowns. "Aren't you happy to see me?" she says in a flirtatious tone. She looks around. "You aren't doing so well. Didn't you head to earth,saying you'd conquer it and make it your home?" she asks. He nods. "Look at what happened. Now obviously I know the half blood kicked you out so why don't we take him out? Well I'm after someone too. R'hea." she says. "Truce?" she asks. Draxen frowns and looks at his people. He then extends his massive hand and shakes Galaxia's hand.

The sun rose over The Bronx. It was morning,a beautiful morning. People were moving,going to work and having a relatively normal day. In a nearby Dunkin Donuts,Joseph came out with a tray of coffee. He had three along with a box of donuts. He headed to Guardians Tower. He passed by a couple of parks,seeing kids playing. He had wished he had that growing up. He was mainly just told that he would be king and was basically sent away from the world. Then he went on his way from becoming a superhero. He was happy with it but he wanted more. He wanted a life,not a life where he'd be forced to marry a princess,being on a massive chair all day at only the age of twenty. He wanted to do so much more. He liked being away from Thetia,away from his responsibilities. Joseph went in front of the tower and walked in. He took the elevator and went to the meeting room. He was having a meeting with his teammates. Once the door opened he saw Xial,Danny,Issac and Kioko all sitting at the long table. Kioko waves with a smile. "Hey man,glad you could make it." says Issac. "You brought food?" he asks. Joseph smiles and nods confidently. "Yeah,you know I haven't seen you guys in awhile and I know we all do our own things but it's nice when we're all together." he says as he puts the things on the table. He takes a coffee. They all grab some donuts or a coffee. "Thanks." Issac says with a smile. "You're welcome!" he says as he sat down. "Now,first order of business...we need to recruit more people. There's only so much the five of us can do,not only that we all deal with our own things." he says. "Uh well I can ask Xianna if she has anyone we could recruit." she says. "ehh..I don't know,not saying I don't trust Xianna since she was the one that brought us together but governments have different agendas." he says.

"Oooo! What about that guy in Manhattan? The badger guy?" Kioko asks. "I'll give him a call then." Issac says. Danny thinks. "Maybe we can also ask Discord?" he asks. Kioko groans. "Oh come on,you have to get your relationship out of the way and think of the greater good." Danny says. Issac frowns. "I don't know,I know how Kioko feels here." he says. "I know a couple of people..well two people. Hopefully they could join but I'll go talk to them about it. One is the queen of Egypt and the other is her wife. They're both from different planets like me." he says. Issac nods with a smile. "Perfect lil man, so Kioko you go after Badger and Joseph you go after the other two. Xial...maybe talk to Xianna like you said." she nods. "You got it boss." she grins. They began talking about other things now,things the team had to work on but Joseph began to get excited. He couldn't wait to see Rhea and Nora. he liked them so much and adored their company. He was hoping they'd be on the team. Once the meeting was over they were all going their separate ways. Joseph leapt to Egypt in his suit. He was so excited to see them. He quickly made it to Egypt and landed. He caused a crater but climbed out of it. He walks over to the temple quickly only to see Rhea and Nora sitting there,talking and laughing with each other. Weirdly enough he felt mesmerized by them. The two girls soon turned to him and smiled,waving at him. "Long time no see Joe!" says Nora. the two got up and ran over to him."oh wait! I-" they tackled him with a hug. "It's been so long!" says Rhea as she squeezed him. He wheezes as the girls hugged him.

"Guys..you're crushing me.." they both let go quickly. "How have you been?" Rhea asks. "Uh well you know,so-so. You two?" Nora waves her hand to the servants to get them a drink. "Mainly just queen stuff." she smirked. Nora puts her hands on her waist. Rhea had a two piece dress. She had a maxi skirt and a crop top. Her hair was down her back. Nora had a dress similar to Rhea's except it was in a different color. While Rhea's was red and baise,her's was gold and black. Joseph really liked the way they looked. They looked extremely beautiful to him. He chuckles. "We did miss you a lot though." says Nora. "you-you did?" he asks. The two nod. "Yeah,we wanted to hangout with you more but you've been busy." He wanted to hangout with them more too but he indeed was busy. Nora grabbed the glass from the tray that the servant brought. Rhea took two of them and gave it to Joseph. "Wanna get drunk?" she asks with a grin. "Uh...sure." he says. A few hours later they were all laughing and joking around together. "Then the Megalodon swallowed me whole!" they all laughed more. Nora began playing with his hair. He leaned into her touch. Rhea knew what she started to do and began to do it as well to him. "You have nice hair." Rhea whispers. He smiles slightly as he closed his eyes. He hummed as the two girls stared at him. "Hey,have you ever...kissed anyone?" Nora asks. He shakes his head. "No,I was never allowed to." he says as he hums more. They began massaging his head. "Wanna try it?" Rhea asks. He opens his eyes as they gently take their hands off. "Only if you two want to." they nod. Rhea leans in,cupping his face and kissing him softly. The two hold each other close. He wraps his arms around her waist as he kissed her more.

The two slowly broke the kiss. They slowly let go of each other with him now moving to Nora. the two wrap their arms around each other and kiss each other. Nora slips in all three of her tongues and begins tongue kissing him. They deepen the kiss before slowly breaking it. They all pant as they looked at each other. "Do you wanna do more?" Rhea asks. He nods quickly. "yeah,I do." he says quickly. Nora and Rhea take his hand and brings him into their room. They all start kissing each other,feeling each other and overall just loving one another. Rhea lays Joseph down as she begins taking off her clothes. She unbuttons his pants and pulls out his dick. She starts stroking it. He pants as he watched. Nora began kissing Rhea as she now helped her out. She continued stroking before Nora helped her out. Joseph covers his eyes as he moans softly. He soon felt a soft wet sensation. It began to feel good then extremely good which made Joseph moan more. He uncovers his eyes,only to see both girls suck his dick. He bites his lip as he drooled a bit. Nora then put his dick in her mouth. She sucked more and more as she made a gagging sound. Joseph grabs her by her head and starts thrusting. Rhea smirks. "You're doing great my love." she says to Nora. he continued thrusting as Nora's tongues wrapped around his dick. He moans loudly. "I-I'm cumming!" he moans as he came in her mouth. He moans as her tongue rubbed around his waist. Rhea goes to them while Nora takes his dick out of her mouth. The two began tongue kissing as Joseph watched. Rhea turns to him. "Wanna destroy me?" she smirks. Joseph smiles. "Yeah sure." he picks her up and lays her on her stomach on the bed. Rhea looks over before Joseph lays her down. He then gets on top of her and goes deep inside of her. Rhea moans loudly and begins talking in her native language. It had more emphasis on her accent. He began thrusting while laying on her back. The two moaned loudly. Joseph began moving faster. "I..I wanted you two for so long.." he whispers. "You wanted us like this?" she pants out. He nods. "I f-felt something between us...I don't k-know.." he began moving faster and now more rougher. He went as deep as he could which caused her to moan loudly. He pulls her hair as he got even rougher. He moans loudly as well as he now came. The two panted and were both drained. Nora goes over to them,now laying down. They all lay together and cuddle up with each other.