chapter 2

It's the next day and Sasuke left the hospital to go home, his grandfather called the school to let them know that Sasuke was at the hospital all night supporting his brother's labor and won't be attending for the day so he can rest, they understood and granted him a day of absence.

Once Sasuke arrived home he went straight to his brother's room to clean it up for him once he returns from the hospital, as he was removing the sheets so he can do laundry he accidentally bumps the fold up desk table that Itachi used for his homework and it fell on the floor, as he goes to put it back in place he saw his brother's phone and picks it up, since they were brothers there was no secrets that they kept from each other including their phone passwords so once Sasuke saw a new unread message that was sent during Itachi's labor he reads it, "Itachi I know your angry with me but I am going to send you money for whatever you need for our baby, please let me know if you need more."

Sasuke looks dumbfounded as he reads the message, "Itachi told me that Kisame wanted nothing to do with him and the baby." As Sasuke goes through the phone he scrolls on the date before they broke up and reads all of the messages, it was cute at first like them calling each other pet names and Kisame helping Itachi with his biology homework but then Sasuke saw a sexy picture of his brother just wearing a black lacey robe and started to scroll down faster to save him from the trauma of seeing anything else, as he scrolls down he stops and reads were it all went wrong, "Itachi I'm sorry for what I said, please come back." Itachi wrote, "No you told me to consider my options about this pregnancy, I chose my child!" Kisame wrote, "Itachi please hear me out." Itachi responded, "No, you lied to me. You said you weren't in the Yakuza but you are and then you have the nerve to tell me to basically abort our baby, go to hell!" Kisame wrote, "I am sorry, but if anyone knew I had a family they could hurt them." Itachi wrote back, "Wouldn't you protect me?" Kisame responded, "Absolutely." Itachi replies, "Then what is the fucking issue, it sounds like you got what you wanted!" Kisame responds, "Itachi I really love you!" Itachi replies, "I love you too, but I want space and I am still very angry at you." Sasuke is in shocked, "Suigetsu was right, Kisame is in the mafia."

As Sasuke scrolls down more it seems like Itachi still has feelings for Kisame because Itachi hasn't blocked him and apparently Kisame has been sending money to his brother for the entire nine months. Sasuke goes down further and reads what Kisame wrote, "How are you feeling... Are you still mad at me?" Itachi replies, "Yes I'm still mad at you, and I'm not doing well I almost lost my baby and now I'm on bed rest. I had to quit my job and I'm worried about Sasuke." Kisame replied, "I can pay your rent and whatever you need for him, I'll send you twenty thousand now." Sasuke's mouth dropped, he then looks at Itachi's bank statements and sees that Kisame has sent him over two hundred thousand dollars which Itachi still has minus the money that Itachi bought for Shizuma, Sasuke fainted.

Naruto returned home from school were he sees his parents and godfather sitting at their living room waiting for him, Naruto looks surprised and says, "Hey guys, what's going on?" Jiraiya looks at him and says, "Sit down we need to tell you something." Naruto sits down nervously and just stares at them, Minato is the first one to speak, "Naruto as you know that you are apart of an influent family and our roots are strong in politics." Naruto nods but doesn't say anything as Minato continues, "And because we are who we are... We arranged a marriage between you and Prince Gaara of the Sunagakure." Naruto stands up in utter disbelief and says, "No, I want to be with Sasuke!" Kushina then speaks, "Naruto I understand that you love Sasuke, he was my best friend's son and I miss her dearly, however you have no choice." Naruto then angrily says, "You and dad weren't arranged why me!" Minato responds sternly, "Because you didn't have to work as hard as I did, break it off with Sasuke!" Minato then leaves the living room and goes into his office leaving the three of them to continue the conversation. Jiraiya looks at Naruto and says, "Look Naruto here's the thing, you are only seventeen and you and Gaara are arranged at nineteen to be married, if I was you I would spend two years with Sasuke and break it up before you get married." Naruto looks at him defeated and says, "Easy for you to say man whore, you've never been in love before!" Naruto then leaves the house leaving a shocked Kushina and a upset Jiraiya behind.