꧁༺ 𝓟𝓡𝓞𝓛𝓞𝓖𝓤𝓔 ༻꧂

Corrupted, abused, betrayed, used, manipulated....

—these were the marks that life had etched upon her. The girl who had once known innocence had been thrust into a world of darkness, her mind eroded until it resembled a void, devoid of human qualities except for one: fear.

Fear that gripped her tightly, an ever-present reminder of the horrors she had endured. Life had dealt her a cruel hand, leaving her scared of existence itself.

Scared of living, scared of humans.

She had witnessed the depravity of human nature, the monsters that lurked beneath the veneer of humanity. Children, once pure and untouched, were tainted by the world as they grew, becoming the very beings they once feared. But for her, that transformation had taken on a twisted form. Her infant mind had fixated on the monstrous aspects of humans, a belief that every person was a potential threat, regardless of appearances.

If her life were an experiment, she would be the result of funneling every ounce of darkness into one vessel—a living embodiment of the depths of human cruelty.

She was a demon, feared by humans, and in return, she feared them.

But who was she? The girl who never felt like she truly belonged in the world of humans.

The girl with the heart of Satan, the beauty of an angel, and the power of a god.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"L/n... Y/n L/n..."

Her body twitched at the sound of his cold voice slicing through the air, its echoes lingering in the luxurious made room, where the darkness and prickling coldness seemed to caress her skin like a early morning mist.

"It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? From today on, you'll go by that name." His scarlet eyes pierced through her, demanding acknowledgment. She gazed back, her own azure eyes locking onto his, a hint of fear buried beneath a mask of calm.

"L/n?" Elise's voice chimed in, breaking the tension. "I like that name! It suits Y/n-chan!" The cute blond girl beside her exclaimed, her attention mostly devoted to her drawing on the tiles.

"Aaaaah, I'm glad you think so, Elise-chan!" Mori's tone was almost singsong. Despite his seemingly charming demeanor, there was something unsettling beneath the surface, something those who truly knew him understood.

The girl hummed as she dragged a piece of chalk roughly on the floor, almost breaking it in half.
" Oh Elise-chan~ What are you drawing....?"The man leaned forward on the chair to get a better look of what the little blond he adore so much, was drawing. The sent of medicine and luxury perfume entered on to Y/n's nostrils because of the close proximity, making her wanting to crawl backward to the darkness in the back of the room.

No need to say, she absolutely despised that sent. As he watched the girl beside Y/n draw with admiring smile, Y/n's eyes also flicked towards Elise's drawing, her expression instantly shifting. Horror, disgust, fascination—it was hard to define her emotions as she took in the grotesque scene depicted on the floor. A massacre in chalk, drawn by innocent hands, an incongruity that chilled her to the bone as it stirred up the memories she tried to burry so much. Y/n's little hands clenched the hem of her dress, as she moved her eyes away from the horrid drawing the girl made.

Just then, the double wooden door opened slowly with a slight creak, the light from the corridor seeping through, brightening up the room. A figure stepped into the room, letting the candlelight illuminate his features as the door clicked shut behind him.