Satan's Shadow - Partner in Crime

The girl was being glared down by all the people in the hall, they didn't seem to want her there. She, being the rebellious, wild spirit she is, glared right back, feeling her pupil's contract to the angry slits of her dragon childhood. Many surprised stares were thrown her way after that and one girl even came up to the dragon girl with green eyes full of wonder and frizzy brown hair.

"Sup bruh?" says the kid

"Uuuuhhh... sup to you too?" the girl responds.

"You're weird, but I like that. Hey how do you do that your eyes? I've never seen that before."

"What thing with my eyes? By the way, what is the name you got?"

"I'm Katrinae, Katrinae Bandeloid, what's your name?"

"Well I don't know whether I should disclose this information to stranger I just met, but coz you told me yours, it's Nebula. Plus what is this place anyways?" asked the even more confused girl.

"You got a last name or what. By the way this is the Satan's Shadow Guild!"

"Well, about my last name... I really don't know what it is. Satan's Shadow sounds so badass!" said Nebula.

Nebula's new found friend, Katrinae Bandeloid, has the power over shadows. This power includes, controlling shadows, making herself into a shadow and much more.

"Yeah it is. Are you here to join or what? The guild is super cool and we can go on jobs and beat up the boys and stuff." Katrinae had an arm wrapped around Nebula's shoulders and was leading her towards a large, intimidating looking man observing the guild hall with a critical eye before focusing on the two young girls strolling up to his table.

"Well i need to like stay somewhere right now while i'm searching for my guardian you know? So i'll take you up on that awesome offer if you don't mind bruh!"

"Yeah sure bruh! Wanna be my partner?"

"I have no idea what that means but sure!"