||Episode 2||

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😊😊😊😊

Roohi came back to the room only to see Manish in his phone; Swarna and Surekha were arranging things and keeping it in the cupboard.

Roohi: "Badi mumma.. Abhira is such a sweet girl no😍"
To which Swarna and Surekha will smile lightly and ignore that.

Roohi: "I have invited her for my wedding.. and she will be my bridesmaid"
To which Swarna and Surekha got shocked.

Swarna: "Roohi.. why? Why did you invite that girl to your wedding? And that too your bridesmaid? We don't even know that girl and she is not even your friend too Roohi?"

Roohi: "See badi mumma.. she is my friend now.. she has agreed to be my bridesmaid.. please keep your thoughts aside badi mumma😒"

Surekha: "Do you think that girl is even good and standard enough to attend your wedding, Roohi?"

Roohi: "Oh please, Choti maa.. keep your stupid thoughts aside.. Abhira is attending my wedding and that is final.."
At that time Manish comes back from call.

Manish: "Rohit and his family and are on their way"
To which Roohi blushes and smiles while he notices Swarna and Surekha a little angry.

Manish: "Now what happened to both of you..?"

Swarna: "Manish ji.. did you hear what Roohi said?"
Manish (to Roohi): "What my dear?"

Roohi: "B Nanu.. can we invite Abhira too for my wedding? I want her to be my bridesmaid.. she is now a very good friend of mine"

Manish (smiling): " Oh you want Abhira to attend your wedding and become your bridesmaid? Ok beta.. I am ok with it.. your happiness is my happiness beta😍"
To which Swarna and Surekha looked on shocked and angrily.

Roohi: "Thank you so much B Nanu😍😍"
Manish (kissing her forehead): "Your welcome my bachaa😘😘"

Swarna: "But Manish ji.."
To which Manish showed his palm telling he doesn't want to hear anything from her to which Swarna and Surekha looked angrily and left from there.

At Birla Mansion:
Abhira came back to the mansion all starving to have lunch while the whole family was anxiously waiting for her to come back.

Abhira: "Guyss.. I am backk..😁😁"
Manjari: "Oh my dear.. come here"

And she pulled a chair and made her sit and everyone was standing around her while she was all confused but happy seeing the care everyone has for her.

Abhira: "You all will be standing while I am eating ah.. I am warning you ok.. I will take so much time to finish eating😁😁"

Harshvardhan (cupping her cheeks): "You take how much ever time you want and eat my dear.. we just want to see you happy and enjoy while eating.. after 5 years you are coming back home no..😊😊"

Abhira: "That's there.. but Bade papa I cannot eat when you all will be standing no.. come guys.. everyone sit and let's have this lunch time together as a family.. please please please Bade papa🥺🥺"

Harshvardhan: "Ok ok.. we will sit.. come everyone.."
That time Abhir and Shivansh sat right next to her, she was sitting in the middle and started whispering to her.

Abhir: "You remember no.. tomorrow is a very special day.."
Abhira (confused): "What special day, bhaiyya?"
Shivansh: "Tomorrow your results are coming out"
To which Abhira stood suddenly while everyone got shocked.

Abhira (screaming): "Whatttt?"
Harshvardhan and Manjari hurriedly rushed towards her in worry.

Harshvardhan: "What happened Abhira..?"
Manjari: "Abhira.. Abhira.. my dear.. what happened?"
Abhira: "No.. no.. nothing.."