(MENTIONS OF S/H) Scars - Childe ❤️‍🩹🩸🌊

As you took a seat on the couch, you felt a blanket wrap around you. When you turned your head, Childe gave you a grin.

"We can't have you catching a cold, now can we?"

You simply shook your head and laughed a little. As you two settled down to watch the movie, you pressed against him. He was right- it was a little chilly at his house.

Suddenly, an idea came to you. You wrapped your arms around his waist, letting your hands rest on his stomach.

Childe turned to face you, a slightly surprised look on his face. Yet, after a second, he returned the gentle embrace.

He seemed to gaze at your wrist when you looked at him again, and you realized you'd forgotten to cover your scars. Quickly shifting your hands, you covered the old scars.

"..don't cover them. Let me see."

Childe spoke in an unusually firm tone, although he didn't sound demanding. Reluctantly, you uncovered the scars, slightly ashamed of it.

As you averted your embarrassed gaze, he lifted your scars to his lips and gently kissed each and every one of them.

This surprised you a little, but it felt.. nice. You gazed at him with grateful eyes.

"They're beautiful."

He murmured, looking back up at you with a gaze that carried a rare bit of love and care.

"I.. no, they're not."

You mumbled, looking away again. You believed that they defiled and marred your skin, therefore they were a horrible thing that must be covered.

But he didn't seem to believe that.

"Look at me, [y/n]."

He said softly, tilting your face so that it was inches away from his own. His warm breath fanned across your lips, and it makes you flustered. Your cheeks flushed crimson red.

"You're an incredible person, and these scars? They represent a battle you fought and won. Don't be ashamed of fighting your demons, [y/n]."

Childe murmured, his arms still wrapped around your waist. The movie played on in the background, but neither of you paid any mind to it.

Your eyes widened slightly as you heard these tender words fall from this man's lips. Since when was he so gentle?

Tears welled up in your eyes, and he leaned forward and pressed a gentle, comforting kiss to your lips.

It felt incredible. It was a soft one, that carried the love and care he had for you.

After what felt like forever, he gently pulled away and gave a little smile.

"C'mon.. let's watch the movie, get your mind off of things."

He murmured, holding you close.

As you two watched the movie, Childe traced gentle lines around your scars with his fingers.