Wide Awake - Kazuha 💛🍁💋

You lay in bed, your arms wrapped around the red-eyed boy named Kazuha, unable to fall asleep. It was maybe 11:00 at night- meaning you'd been lying there awake for the last 4 hours.

Suddenly, you were dragged from your thoughts as the boy stirred, his eyes opening a bit. He gazed up at you with that ruby red gaze of his, and smiled softly.

"Mmh.. can't sleep..?"

He murmured, already knowing your troubles. You never slept well, and so you always took melatonin- yet you ran out tonight.

"Yeah.."

You nodded, your voice a gentle whisper. He leaned in and pressed a gentle the kiss to your lips, arms around your waist. When he pulled away, he gave another gentle smile.

"What can I do to help you sleep, [y/n]?"

As he asked you this, you contemplated whether to ask for anything. Then, you shook your head and shrugged.

"I'm not sure."

He heard your reply and laughed softly, the sound rumbling in his chest comfortingly. Kazuha hummed softly, as he always did when you couldn't sleep. You found comfort in the sound of his gentle humming, and closed your eyes.

You rested your head atop the shorter boy's, your arms tightening around him slightly. You felt him bury his face into your neck in response, still humming that gentle tune.

As you drifted off to sleep, the last thing you could hear was a soft voice.

"Goodnight, [y/n].."