Chapter 1 : LEAD

"AMERA YOU NEED TO FOCUSE KAUNTI NALANG TANGGAL KANA" Lous said lecturing me. I look at him.

"Lous i told you i need to focus on my sister case it's been 6 years" ani ko i look at the papers on my hand reading it.

"yes you want to find your sister but Amera focus on your work matatanggal kana" ani nya. I look at him and smile.

"I know your worried at me but don't worry im in my tracks and i can win any cases you gave me"

"yeah we no i know that but damn Amera you can't win that is i wasn't there"

"you need to win this case or you'll be be kick out of this firm at ilipat ka sa malayong lugar or worst" he said.

Hayst.

Kinuha ko ang folder na binigay nya.

Name: Henry Lopez
Age: 45
Crime: murder, assault, child abuser, drug abuser , kidnapping

many more

I didn't finish reading it because i know deep inside me i can't win this one. It's so impossible because napakaraming kaso nya. At muka palang muka ng criminal.

I sight what will happen to now in just a blink of my eyes everything i have will be taken away from me.

How can i fucking defence this man.

I stand up and get out of my office i walk towards Lous office I don't bother to know and just enter.

He look at me and raise his brows like usual.

"This case is impossible to win this man have so much crime and base on the information you have me the prosecutor who have this case have so much evidence in his hands" ibinagsak ko ang folder na lamesa.

"figures" ani nya sabay tayo and walk to one of his cabinets.

"Lous" naiinis kong sabi.

He knows that i can't win this one.

"Criminal Attorney Amera Stewart" I gulp.

His angry and i won't pissed him off this time baka matuluyan ako.

Kinuha ko ang folder and walk towards the door.

"just trow me somewhere i can do everything freely" I said and walk out on his office.

Though im sure that ill loose this case i still need to fight it would be against my morals pag pinabayaan ko ang cliyente ko.

They're trying to kick me out in this firm gently because im one of their best workers here before.

I look at the paper on my desk.

I'll just ask my secretary on that.

I only have 42 hours till the trial begin. Inihanda ko ang kape at laptop ko dahil mahabamg basahin toh.

Even though i know what will happen next in this trial i still need to study and try to win.
I can't go to court in just small information.

My client is arrested because of first degree murder and know the prosecutor who have lot of evidence in his hands bring out his past case that made my client get the life prisonment and no parole shall be held.

But the judge have a heart i guess and give him a chance to have one last trial to prove that his innocent.

There was three witnesses in the crime scene his wife, 15 years old daughter and the old woman next to their house.

If I have the power i can interview this witnesses but the judge make the rules and one of it was the defendant shall have no physically contact with the prosecutor witness.
Until the the trial begins.

Nakakainis naman.

The information Lous gave me said that Henry was seen brutally killing two young girls at their backyard.

This was seen by the daughter and the wife. And the old woman who's just passing by.

Wait.....i can't win this but.... I can remove his life imprisonment.

Ohhh God that's what Loud what to tell me when he said figures to me earlier.

I thought his saying that I need to figure this things out by my self.

Hayst.

I smile and look at the clock it's almost morning i need to find a witness that......wait

Oh God it's been in my info.

I laughed and look at it.

I was busy reading the important information and forgot to read some of the information in the prosecutor witnesses.

What ever.

If i win this case i might have the benefits like i'll stay here in our firm or i can be move in different firm.

And if i lost i'll be fired or worst.

So i just need to focus on this one.

Being a criminal lawyer is really hard than being a prosecutor.

Yes you will gain power and popularity but you will also gain enemies or worst.

In all my time here in this firm i only gained enemies.

Though i was not active in court in the past six years i still got some dead threats.

While scanning my eyes on the paper i was holding my eyes stayed in one line.

He use to work at Marian Clinic

What the fuck.

Wala ng details tungkol don. But the reason why im stock in this info is.

He apply as janitor five days till the day my sister gone missing and got retired two days after she gone missing.

I know it might be just coincidence but damn.

It giving me hope.

Mas ginanahan akong tulungan sya if that happens i can ask him if he new or did she met my sister.

Damn.

It's been six years but i still miss her.

When i was in lost she's the only one who's there to support me.

She believe on me and help me.

That's the reason why i care so much on her.

I look up because i feel my eyes getting teary.

I really got emotional when it comes to her.
I have no leads i don't know is she's still alive or not.

It's been six years but nothing's comes out hanggat hindi ko nakikita sya hindi ako maniniwala na wala na sya.

Your still out there right?

-------------
Omygosh meron nanaman hindi panga natatapos ang story na ginagawa.

But stay please don't forget to vote and follow send love my dear azsss.

Loves you guy's😘😘