🥀15🥀

Previously on------

"Do you know him?"

"I--

"TELL!!"

"I do"

Calms down

"Let me tell you" Jungkook

"Hmm"

"When I moved to soul I was receiving a letter and a rose every single day I found out that he was stalking me then I was scared so I moved here but the letters didn't stop coming to me then I met a guy named Kim Taehyung in my cafe which I work I thought he was nice but since I moved here I felt someone was hugging me while I was asleep so I stayed up and I was right a man came from the window of my room and hugged me then I turned on the lights and saw taehyung hugging me then he saw me and I  said "what are you doing here?" Then he said like "you want to know?" And I said yes then...he *sniff* said me to undress myself but I said no but he showed my naked *sniff* pictures *sniff* I don't know how *hiccup* he got them but he blackmailed me saying if I don't then he will upload this on social media then I was scared of everyone seeing me naked then I said I will but don't upload them then he said undress but I said no but he didn't listen and ripped my shirt and did it with me from that day he did that to me and made me like this I don't know why he is doing this"

Jhope was boiling in anger his little brother was suffering like this

Not only that he was suffering because of Kim Taehyung

"I am going"

"Where?'

"To kill him"