Chapter 28

"Good days gave Clues for our destructive days" - Raelynn.

A few days later...

At last Raelynn's struggle came true she made Kalvin to go the office and she told him that she could get company with Lilly who got her summer holidays, but yeah that clingy man never accepted so easily. But finally, he had to follow her words and he made it to the office. Rae enjoys her company with her books Netflix and sometimes with Lilly.

Kalvin is in his office, signing some files but there is a knock, "Come in". As he said, His secretary came in, "Sir Mr Smith and Mr Adam waiting for you ". He nodded and she made her way, yeah, not before scanning him. This bitch needs more lessons from Rae. Kalvin was stuffed with work and meetings as this dude was simply clingy with his lovely wife, but he didn't complain because, after his work, the things he experienced were what he loved the most. And his parents came yesterday night and stayed in their other mansion.

All this because Christian's father wants to talk about something important to them, but what holds the surprising part is, that it's not only about his son, there is something else too. Kalvin made his way to them, but all the way thoughts were raging inside him. Because Mr Adams normally doesn't involve himself in official meetings, but once he did, it was something that held. He opened the door and greeted both old men. He seated himself opposite Adams, "Shall we begin now? Oliver answered, "Yes Kalvin, so why did you call for an official meeting Mr Adams? That old man held so much feeling, "I came here to talk, about something important and I need your help now."

His impatient talks can't stand by Kalvin, "If you don't mind, can you make it fast?" And Oliver nodded too, "Yes Mr Adams". The old man sighed one final, "Mr Smith, please take over my company " he requested.

Wait, what the actual fuck?

"But for what? Why now? And I am very well know that you have a son at my age, right?" Kalvin burst out, it's not the company he going to take care of it's about the owners. "I can answer your questions, first, you know my creepy son who is best at alcohol and forcing women. Second, please take care of my company just for a month, Mr Smith". His reasons are valuable but somehow don't satisfy them, "A month, then? Oliver questioned. "I'm planning to send my son to a psychologist, it's a one-month session. That's why, please"

Kalvin laughs not-so-happy tone, "Really Mr Adams, you think he can cured in one month with his sick mind, and does he know about your proposal? ". That old man tries his best to not break down, but Kalvin can't help because his creepy message to mobile with random numbers and to Rae made him speak this. "I'm hoping a bit about that and he - he doesn't know about this". His words make both stunned, Oliver says, "Are you out of mind? " and Kalvin stands from his place, "What the hell? You know what he is doing in my life. And yet you saying that he does not know. I can't risk my wife and myself in this, I'm so sorry Mr Adams. You can go now."

Please, just hear me. I ask you to do this, not for me or him, but for the poor employees in our company. I tried my best to control but I can't. I make all this official, you don't need to worry. But don't reject this for the sake of employees. And I can guarantee your safety and your wife's, because once he finds that he has no power he will accept the situation and move on to the sessions.  You have my words." The room filled with silence,  his words both of them. The old one has a point, but Kalvin knows, what he do once he finds it. But he can't either stand with the fact Christian doing now.