What A Warm Welcome

She started to tidy up herself. She stitched the wound at her left wrist and bandaged the wounds she had. Then She looked at the mirror and slowly wiped the blood on her face. Her jacket's left arm was bloodied and ripped but she couldn't do anything about that. She just looked at the mirror one more time and fixed her hair. She was ready, or she wasn't but that was the only option she could think of... She apparated.

She was in front of the house, not too small but ugly... She hesitated for a second but then knocked on the door. After a while, a one-eyed man opened the door with many scars on his face. He rushed to the girl and pulled out a stick from his belt. He pointed to stick directly to her throat.

-Who are you?

The man barked. She stepped a little bit back but the man kept threatening her with his stick.

-Chezz! Is that the way you welcome a person!?

-Who are you? Tell me!

-Ohh, Let's make a guessing game! You have 3 rights to guess!

-Don't mess with me! Who are you!?

At that moment a younger man came to her eyes.

-Alastor, what's happening?

When the man saw her, he stopped for a moment.

-Lily... How?

-Wrong guess! You have two rights left!

She answered with a sarcastic grin. Now one-eyed man was mad.

-WHO ARE YOU!

-Ohh! Let me give you a clue! 15 years ago, someone made a choice. And he chose to screw me over and tell everyone that I died at the attack.

She wasn't smiling anymore. There was sadness and anger in her eyes.

-You can't... Prove it!

Now the younger man spoke.

-If your friend will take that stick away from me, I will show it happily.

-Alastor...

-I don't trust her.

-Just for a second...

The one-eyed man backed up a little bit.

-Thanks, I thought you would stay like that forever!

She rolled up her jacket sleeve and untied a small part of the bandage at her left wrist. She revealed a small thunder-shaped wound on her arm. Two men just looked at the wound with disbelief. Then she just tied the bandages.

-She can't be...

-Girl! Be smart! The person you claimed to be is dead! Now tell me who you are or you will face the consequences!

Now one-eyed man pointed the stick at her with a more threatening attitude.

-Oh! Come on! What do you expect me to do to make you believe that I am the person I claim to be?

-You are not! She is dead!

-Alastor, maybe she isn't... She just looks like Lily...

-Remus! I don't believe in "Maybe"s! When is Dumbledore coming?

-I don't know, but he said "It will be quick.".

-We will wait for him! Girl! If you make a wrong move, you will face the con...

-Ok! THE CONSEQUENCES! I get it!

A muscle in the man's face twitched.

-Mock me again! And you...

-Alastor, calm down! And can you just be careful with your attitude?!

There was silence then, she was feeling the stick at her neck but she didn't care. Till the silence broke...

-Remus, Alastor! Dumbledore is coming!

There wasn't an answer to the woman.

-Is everything ok down there?

There were footstep voices till she saw a plump, red-haired appear.

-What's going on!? Who is she?!

-We are going to figure that out soon! She seems like an impostor to me.

-I am NOT an impostor!

Then they heard an apparating voice—an old man with a long, white beard and a young boy.

-Harry is here too!

There wasn't any voice till the old man and the boy came to the entrance.

-Oh, Miss Potter! I am glad to see you again! Alastor, please let her breathe.

The one-eyed man finally took his stick away from her neck and got back.

-Potter?

The boy asked with a dropped jaw.

-Oh, Harry! I will explain everything.

-Dumbledore, Is she really her?

-Yes, Remus. She is her...

-But she was dead!

-I used to think like that too, but now she is standing in front of us, alive!

-Oh, That's a lie! You always know that I was alive!

Her eyes looked mad, filled with anger and a small bit of sadness...

-Miss Potter, Yes, I knew but that was for your safety...

-For MY safety! Bullshit! You just wanted him to grow up apart from me!

She pointed at the young boy with glasses.

-I will never! Now If we can take a seat I will explain everything to both sides, Miss I believe that you are tired.

He looked at her arm and bloodied jacket. All 6 of them went to the living room. They sat in different places.