CHAPTER 3 : INTERESTING PERSON

Chapter 3 (2/2)

As the tension heightened, Naret's attitude toward Tin seemed to change gradually. Though Tin remained in chains, there were instances where Naret treated him with a surprising degree of civility. The nights they spent together became more than mere one-night stands for Naret, and he noticed a shift in Tin's demeanor, a subtle transformation that intrigued him.

To avoid arousing suspicion from the government and Tin's family, Tin took it upon himself to announce his brief absence. While seated in front of Naret, Tin declared his temporary departure. As Naret rose, he unexpectedly grasped Tin's hand firmly, a gesture that reflected a certain level of trust – a trust Tin did not reciprocate.

Naret then clothed Tin in a black turtleneck, trousers, and matching shoes, instructing him about their destination – a bar owned by Naret. Tin, standing behind Naret, felt a warning in the air, a caution not to move or act impulsively.

Upon entering the bar's office, Naret found a man standing, and another one bent over in a compromising position. The room fell silent as Naret approached, clad in authority and dominance. The man who was standing halted his actions upon Naret's arrival and turned to face him, recognizing the owner's presence.

Naret spoke with a cold tone as he addressed Tin's ex-lover, Philip, who stood in front of him. Despite not yet adjusting his own clothing, Philip boldly approached Naret, attempting to provoke him by sniffing him and invading his personal space. Naret swiftly retaliated with a punch, showing no tolerance for Philip's disrespect.

The unexpected appearance of Philip added a layer of complexity to the situation, revealing a tumultuous history between him and Naret. The altercation escalated with Philip taunting Naret about their past, triggering Naret's fury. As they exchanged harsh words, Naret's aggression reached its peak, leading to a physical confrontation.

Philip, the catalyst for Naret's downfall, was met with Naret's unrelenting rage. The encounter unfolded in a mix of anger, regret, and a burning desire for revenge. The emotions in the room were palpable as Naret confronted his past, making the scene more intricate and charged with unresolved emotions.

As Tin stood captive, flanked by Naret's imposing bodyguards, he noticed the curious glances from passersby. Amid his contemplation, a drunken woman careened into him, causing a momentary jolt. Unperturbed, Naret's guards swiftly apprehended her, but to Tin's surprise, she lingered provocatively, seemingly undeterred.

With Tin restrained, the inebriated woman shamelessly leaned into him, suggesting an intimate encounter away from prying eyes. The guards made no attempt to remove her, keeping Tin in an awkward predicament. Sensing an opportunity to assert dominance, the woman audaciously began exploring Tin's physique, her actions fueled by liquid courage.

Before things escalated further, Naret intervened, forcefully pulling the woman away. In a hushed conversation, Naret redirected her attention to someone else, signaling an underlying control over his surroundings. The abrupt shift left Tin bewildered, and his confusion deepened when Naret initiated a fierce and aggressive kiss, effectively diverting attention from the earlier incident.

As Naret embraced Tin, his lips carried an air of tension, revealing an unsettling history with the woman. The encounter left visible traces of a struggle on Naret, manifesting in a subtle disarray of his attire and a cut on his lip. Tin, ever observant, deciphered these details, recognizing the nuances that betrayed the seemingly composed exterior of Naret.

When Naret released his hold, he turned to his bodyguards with a stern command. Expressing his displeasure, Naret ordered the disposal of items that did not adhere to his directives and emphasized the prohibition of anyone approaching his possessions. With a firm grip on Tin's hair, Naret conveyed authority, creating an atmosphere charged with tension and a sense of absolute control.

As they entered Naret's room, he swiftly closed the door behind them, engulfing the space in an aura of intimacy. Naret's kisses were fervent, conveying a sense of urgency, and Tin reciprocated with equal fervor, feeling powerless to resist. With skilled hands, Naret undressed Tin, guiding them to sit on the edge of the bed. Sensing Tin's assertiveness, Naret found himself being pulled into a passionate embrace, their bodies pressed together as Tin explored Naret's chest, tracing the scars with a delicate touch.

Observing Tin's scars, Naret met their gaze, silently acknowledging the depth of Tin's past. Then, Tin seized control, pulling Naret upwards to meet their lips in a fiery kiss. As Naret's tongue danced with Tin's, they shed their trousers, exposing their bodies to each other's hungry gazes. Naret's lips roamed Tin's skin, leaving a trail of kisses along their torso, pausing momentarily to admire the scars that adorned Tin's chest.

Driven by desire, Naret positioned themselves above Tin, ready to consummate their passion. However, Naret hesitated, unsure if they could proceed. Sensing Naret's uncertainty, Tin took charge, guiding Naret's movements with assertive motions, eliciting moans of pleasure from their lips. As the rhythm between them intensified, Naret struggled to contain their own pleasure, their movements synchronized with Tin's as they held onto each other tightly, lost in the heat of the moment.

After that intense moment, Naret held Tin close, yet Tin, now awake, pondered the change in their demeanor. This was not their usual self. Why did their behavior shift in Naret's embrace? As Naret tightly embraced Tin, the latter gazed at Naret's lips, noticing a wound. Seizing the opportunity, Tin kissed Naret even though they were still asleep, leaving a deliberate wound to awaken Naret to the pain. Tin looked at Naret, holding their jaw, prompting Naret to rise and engage in a passionate exchange of kisses until the moment concluded.

Months passed, and Tin found themselves comfortably settled with Naret. It seemed like Naret spoiled Tin, showering them with gifts and ensuring everything was in order. Tin's relationship with Naret took a positive turn, and gone was the initial desire to harm Naret with their bare hands. This transformation occurred when Tin discovered that Bella, along with other adopted children of Naret, was under Naret's care. Tin observed that, despite Naret's dangerous and aggressive exterior, there were still hidden aspects to their character.

Naret allowed Tin more freedom, even permitting them to work, although a discreet tracker in the watch given by Naret ensured Tin's movements were known. The dynamics of their relationship evolved into a complex interplay of trust and vigilance, unveiling layers of Naret's character that Tin had yet to fully comprehend.