𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

Just then, a voice chimed in from behind them, breaking the tension that hung in the air. "Draco? Harry?"

Both Harry and Draco turned to see a familiar blonde girl with unique and yet iconic green- blue eyes with stars as pupils approaching them. It was Emma Malfoy, Draco's younger sister and a fellow Hufflepuff student. (That's me btw, I didn't know who to put here because none seemed to fit, hope you don't mind).

Emma's eyes widened with surprise as she took in the scene before her. "You two are here too?-"

Draco's expression softened at the sight of his sister, a mix of relief and concern washing over him. "Emma, how come you're here?"

The girl thought for a moment as she looked between her brother and Harry. "Well.... I was in the library studying when I came across this weird-looking book. And me, being me, decided to read it. It was about forgotten ancient spells. I only read a few when I heard this strange voice and poof, here I am! You?"

Harry took a deep breath, his mind racing as he tried to find the right words to explain their predicament. "We're not entirely sure ourselves, Em. But we also heard that voice, in a corridor near the library. Was there anyone in the library at that time?"

Emma's eyes widened with disbelief, her mind struggling to comprehend the magnitude of what Harry had just said. "No? I didn't see anyone! But, how will we get back?!"

Draco placed a comforting hand on his sister's shoulder, his gaze filled with determination. "We're trying to figure that out ourselves, Ems. But we need your help. We need to understand what's changed, what's different in this reality."

Emma nodded, her resolve matching that of her brother's. "I'm with you, Draco. Whatever it takes, we'll get to the bottom of this."

As they approached the head table, the weight of uncertainty seemed to grow heavier with each step. Snape's presence loomed large, his demeanor as enigmatic as ever, as if he held the answers to all their questions.

"Professor Snape," Harry called out, his voice steady despite the turmoil churning within him.

Snape turned towards them, his dark eyes scrutinizing their every move with a piercing gaze. "Mr Potter. Malfoy. And Miss Malfoy, if I am not mistaken. To what do I owe the pleasure of your unexpected company?"

Emma nodded, her determination shining through despite the uncertainty that lingered in the air. "We have questions, Professor. We need to understand what's happening, why things are different here."

Snape regarded them with a measured stare, his expression betraying nothing. "I am afraid that I don't know what you're talking about."

Harry frustration simmered beneath the surface as he clenched his fists, his voice tinged with desperation. "But surely you must know something, Professor."

Snape's gaze softened slightly, a hint of sympathy flickering in his eyes. "I wish I could offer you the answers you seek, Mr. Potter.But everything's just as normal as it is everyday."

With that enigmatic farewell, Snape rose from his seat and swept out of the Great Hall, leaving Harry, Draco, and Emma alone with their thoughts and the weight of their uncertain destiny.

As they stood there, surrounded by the murmurs of their peers and the shifting shadows of the hall, Harry, Draco, and Emma knew that their journey was only just beginning. Familiar faces were everywhere, but none of them seemed to agree that something was wrong here, but rather srange looks were given to Draco and Harry. And with every step forward, they would inch closer to uncovering the secrets that bound them to this strange new reality, and perhaps, finding a way back to the world they once knew.