Desc + Characters

••

Saiph Kioni Smith, had been married since the age of twenty, to a man that she knew was the cause of her family's massacre. In order to protect herself she agreed to marry him, bear his children, play as the dutiful wife, etc. She had nothing or no one, Saiph had become accustomed to her life for the past four years. Things were great and after a while she hadn't noticed she had a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome, meeting up with a friend of Jaxson's after a life changing incident she had finally wanted to accept the help he had been trying to get her for the past two years now.

Zahara Haven Henderson, building her business up from scratch and dealing with her toxic on/off again fiancé had came to a complete dark time in her life, she felt stuck. Her passion was to help women, women who suffered from things her mother had her entire life. Fail, after fail she was becoming discouraged until a lost/broken woman was placed into her care. All she needed was to show women that she could help, she could be their voice—all she wanted was one chance to document her journey and become a advocate for all women.

While Saiph was in dire need for one, Zahara desperately wanted to be someone's—SAIPH HAVEN.

••

SAFE HAVEN
A safe haven is essentially a place where one feels emotionally secure, accepted, and supported by their partner. It's a space where people can express themselves freely without fear of judgment, ridicule, or retribution. Relationships that provide warmth, security, and comfort are often described as a safe haven.

••

MAIN CHARACTERS

 Saiph Kioni Smith | 24

Zahara Haven Henderson | 27

•••