" -Could Never Be Me "

—One Night ,, Lumine, Xiao, and Scaramouche had a sleep over at Lumine's house. Xiao would always took a few seconds of glances at Lumine, but Lumine did not notice it, but Scaramouche on the other hand did. Scaramouche looked at Xiao firmly, Xiao also looked at Scaramouche firmly in the eyes. Xiao and Scaramouche looked into each other's piercing eyes, and Scaramouche's murmurs under his breath. There was a silence in three of them but a few seconds later, Lumine broke the silence.

"So what do you guys wanna watch ?" Lumine ask on a soft tone, Scaramouche on the other hand suggested a horror movie. Xiao nodded slowly as he kept his eyes locked on Lumine's. Xiao then asked "I'll go get snacks—" Lumine and Scaramouche nodded. Then Xiao went to the kitchen to get some snacks after he got a few snacks and softdrinks he then went back up stairs to see Scaramouche and Lumine kissing, Xiao's eyes then widened in shock as he sees Lumine and Scaramouche making out.

Scaramouche and Lumine didnt notice that Xiao was watching them kiss, Xiao then slowly and quietly ran out of the room and went to the kitchen, as his tears stream down his cheek.. then there was footsteps from the distance, and as Xiao turned around it was..