I Don't Wanna Go Back...

"AH!" A high-pitched scream echoed through Mysta's ears, he quickly ran over to the living room and hid immediately as he saw his mom's forehead bleed, crying and begging while his dad holding a haft-shattered bottle while it was dripping blood.

 Mysta couldn't believe his eyes,

"Is Dad abusing Mom....??" He thought

"P-please...C-c-calm..Down..? AAAHHH....!! " Another high-pitched scream but a faint one echoed to his ears as he witnessed his dad kill his mom by slapping the haft-shattered bottle to her violently.

He traumatized, i mean who wouldn't be?

He saw his dad walk up to where he was so he quickly ran to his and his brothers room and shutted the door LOCKED

His brother where confused, "Dude, why did you do that? What happened?" Rias asked raising one of his eyebrows. "..." Mysta didn't answer for a minute "Mysta..? Yo, bud you still there??"         Kuro asked  which was his step-bro. ".......Saw....Dad..." Mysta mumbled his lips trembling, "What?" Both of his brothers said "I-i..Saw d-dad ki-kill...." His brothers looked at him confused.

"..Mom" Mysta said the last word as Rias and Kuro dropped their jaws and heard a loud knock on the door, Mysta panicked so as his brothers "HELLO??! UNLOCK THE DOOR NOW!!" The man screamed angrily.

Mysta escaped from the window and signaling his brothers to come with him, but they didn't. "Leave Mysta, we'll be staying here and take care of this." Rias said as Kuro and him smiled bitterly at him.

Mysta heart shattered to pieces as they said that, and ran away from home far, far away.

"Mom? Rias? Kuro??" He talked to himself as he rested his head to one of the walls on one of the alleyways as he slid himself down, crying, sobbing, he didn't know this would happen

"God..Sobs...Sobs" Mysta cried and cried while resting his head on his knees while his arms hugged his knees.

"Oh? Hello? Watchu doing here??" A brunette asked, Mysta lifted his head up to see who was talking to him "Uhm..Sobs ..He- hic..-llo" Mysta said, the brunette noticed that his eyes were getting puffy so he asked "Why are you here? And why are you crying hmm?? Did something happened?? You don't have to answer if you don't want to!" The brunette said with confusion in his eyes "My name is Alban Knox! Yours?" he said trying not to make things awkward,

"Mysta...Mysta Rias, i ran away from home and saw my dad kill my mom...." he smiled bitterly remembering the memories he and his mom done together

Alban's smile faded and felt bad for him and came up with an worst but good(?) idea

"Hey, how about you come live in my house? Or maybe you wanna go back home..? What do you say? Hmm..?" Alban leaned not that close to Mysta's face "Hmm...Live with you i guess..."

Author's note: I'm sorry if its short i only have haft of energy to complete this as i am busy because of school and uhm..I have a communion coming up so i have to practice the prayers so i can get rid of my sins (maybe) 

Wish You a GOOD GOOD DAY!!

Words counted:513