The Professors of the Mystic Magic. Chapter 2

*It was Break time, all students went out to take their breaks, and some went to the Training grounds of the school to train, the others went to the library to research about some Dark Magic that they can learn, but some have read about the Cosmical Magic to learn more of it's origin of it.*

*Sebastian's POV*

*I could hear them every day, and night, who is it, what is it!? Who could it be, how can I be "friends" with an unknown entity.. maybe I'm just hearing things? Maybe I'm just.. who am I kidding? I just need rest.*

Allysa: *tucking Sebastian's shirt*
Dear? You seem awfully quiet? Is something wrong?

Sebastian: *looks down to her*
Nothing darling, I'm just, tired I guess?

Raiza: are you sure Sebastian? You seem, off?

Diustine: yeah? Is something bothering you?

Sebastian:... Guys it's nothing to worry about.

Rovielyn: hey hey? We're here for you bud? You don't have to hide it?

Giemel: she's right you know? What's bothering you Sebastian?

*Sebastian went quiet as he looks at everyone, he then gives one huge sighs as he Utters*

Sebastian: alright alright? Something or someone, has been bothering me, I don't know how but I think it's through my head? Giving me warnings not to "make a hole in the timeline"

Diustine: I think it meant not to tell the future?

Sebastian: right. Sometimes I hate my power. I could just see, plenty of Darkness, and bits of light towards everyone.

Allysa:..Sebastian dear? I think it's better not to read the future for even a second.. I fear that you might see something? And maybe prevent it from happening.. it can.. destroy either someone's fate or a prophecy?

*Raiza, Rovielyn, and Geimel Agreed to Allysa's statement, who knows what will happen is Sebastian tried to prevent something from happening? No matter how bad it is.*

Diustine: but you guys? Sebastian can prevent anything that brings bad things or chaos? Why are you making him not do that?

Sebastian: no no Diustine.. it's true. I might break the timeline of our world, causing it to get destroyed..

Diustine:..I'm sorry Sebastian and you guys..

*The School bell rang, as all of the students went back to their classroom to resume class.*

*As the 6 went up to their Classroom, Sebastian froze on his track as he was brought to a dark domain that he was stuck in, with no one but himself.*

Sebastian: where am I!? Who is out there!

*A Shadowy figured light up a torch, he was wearing a mask so that his identity will be hidden, in a deep voice the figure talked to Sebastian*

???: I take that your Sebastian?

Sebastian: *he makes his stance as he starts to threaten the figure with his Elemental Magic*
Who ever you are! I am not afraid to burn or even drown you to death!

???: easy there Sebastian, I am but a mere messenger about your Foresight.

Sebastian: *he slowly gets rid of his magic as it fades slowly*
What do you want? And how do you know my name?

???: let's just say, I am everyone's shadow? Let's cut to the chase.
You can see what will happen in the future right?

Sebastian: *he nods*
Yes, yes I can.