News?

Jennie expressed her gratitude towards the three managers saying, "Thank you to the three of you. You are still the best managers. The girls and I miss you." Jinho responded with a slightly sorrowful tone, "We do too, but unfortunately, there's nothing more we can do now. We'll lose in the end either way." Jennie was taken aback by Jinho's words and asked, "Are the three of you giving up?" She couldn't believe that their managers, who had always been so resilient and determined, had lost all hope.

Nayeon quickly intervened to clear the air and assured Jennie, "Jen, that's not what we meant. Let's take it slow, alright? Everything will be okay in the end." Jennie made eye contact with her girlfriend who nodded so she did too. "Drive safe." Y/N saw them out while Jennie stayed behind to help her mother in the kitchen. "It's getting late, so I'm going to do my night routine and head to bed," Mrs Kim said sleepily. Jennie raised her eyebrow at her mother's odd behavior next, while Y/N stared in confusion.

Jennie looked at her mother with a quizzical expression on her face, noticing the smile that played on her lips. "What's so amusing?" she asked with a hint of curiosity in her voice. Mrs Kim chuckled before replying, "I was just thinking that I don't have to worry about the possibility of you getting pregnant when you two are alone in the bedroom." Jennie gasped audibly, her eyes widening in shock at the unexpected remark. She quickly called out her mother's name with a playful glare. The oldest woman smiled before bidding them goodnight and retreating to her room. Turning to the guest, she apologized profusely for the unintended offense. Y/N, however, was quick to shrug it off with a light chuckle, assuring Jennie that it was no big deal.

"Shall we get ready for bed now?" With a playful sparkle in her eyes, Y/N questioned.

After giving Y/N a nod, Jennie led the way to her bedroom while holding her hand. She turned off the lights, enveloping them in a peaceful darkness as they settled in for the night.

"I'm gonna shower now. Wait for me?" Y/N whispered. To change into, she had grabbed one of Jennie's shirts and one of her own trousers. "I am not going anywhere," Jennie promised. Y/N finished quickly and climbed into bed. "So, how have you been?" With her fingers stroking Jennie's bare stomach, Y/N questioned. Under the older's touch, the younger became at ease. "Miserable." Jennie moved in closer proximity to her partner. Y/N said, "I do not like the way your new manager talks to you," and she was aware that Jennie had similar feelings. "Well, you know me? I talk back like how I used to do to you when we first met." They laughed together as Jennie made jokes.

"Used to? You still do, princess." The younger girl pouted when Y/N reminded her. Jennie's favourite nickname from her favourite person brought a tiny smile to her lips. "I really miss you." Jennie became quiet. Y/N let Jennie climb up and rest her entire weight on her as she spread her arms wide. "I am so sorry." Y/N gave the younger a reassuring back rub with her hands as she shook her head. "You did nothing wrong." With a whisper, she spoke.

"The girls would have gotten into even more trouble if I had not deleted that post from my Instagram," Jennie remarked. "I know." Y/N guaranteed. Jennie lifted her head and looked up at Y/N. "Please do not abandon me." The older eyes became softer. "I will be here for as long as you need, princess," she said with a shake of her head. I promise not to abandon you once more. I do not mind if this is the only way we can spend time together." Y/N expressed all of that from the bottom of her heart. "You would do all of that?" Jennie enquired. Y/N nodded firmly.

A kiss.

Jennie mumbled, "Thank you," her lips still on Y/N's. "You're welcome." The older whispered. "Let us try to get some sleep, I have not had a good night's sleep in the last two days." Famous for her gummy smile, Jennie nodded.

The Morning After.

Jennie was asleep when Y/N woke up. Before leaving the bedroom, she gave her girlfriend a quick kiss on the top of her head. "And hello to you." Y/N greeted the canines. She discovered Mrs. Kim's note, which stated that she had left to meet up with her friends, when she went to the kitchen for a drink. Y/N jumped back into bed after she was finished. She checked her phone for any notifications. Her princess awoke moments later.