CHAPTER 02- Star Of The Night

Ω__________________Ω

IN KIM MANSION

L I L A C ' S  P O V

Lilac looked at the extravagant mansion that was beautifully decorated for the Coronation Ceremony of the future Alpha..... People from different packs are entering inside the mansion with a profound hope in their mind especially the girls in the pack who are eager to be the Luna of this pack..... Who wouldn't be after all, the future Alpha is someone who's not only extremely handsome and charming but also firece and powerful..... Who wouldn't dreamed to be with a fine man like him....

A hand was placed on Lilac's shoulder as she turned around and saw her mother who looked at her with a happy face and asked," What happened, my little babydoll??? Are you still worried about that??? Come on, You are a part of this pack.... Stop overthinking And let's get inside!!! It's big day for your brother too ... Your brother is officially becoming the next Beta In Command Of Credential Moon Pack....  Let's go!!!!"

And with that, Lilac's mother wrapped her hand with Lilac and dragged her inside the mansion.... As soon as, she stepped into the mansion, The stares are already on her.... She can feel it how the Werewolves are looking at her... Some are looking at her with disgust as some are looking at her completely annoyed by her presence or someone wasn't acknowledging her presence as she is a mere human.... She was used to this kind of behavior so it's not New for her.....

Just then A person approached to the Kim Family with a big smile on his face..... Lilac's mother smiled seeing her son as he came towards his mother and hugged her tightly.... As they pulled out, Lilac's mother planted a small kiss on her son's forehead and said," Namjoonie~ my Big Boy, You have grown muscles.... You are looking like a Hulk!!! Where's my little Namjoon who used to be cutest thing on this planet??"

Hearing his Mother's profound compliment, Namjoon laughed and said," Omma!!! Stop embarrassing me like that!!! I am going to be Beta In Command just in few hours... You can't treat me like a small kid.... I am 28 you know!!!"