𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

| Miami Florida  - 6:30pm |

Omniscient POV :

—————————————————————-

"We are so cute!" Hallie grinned while looking at a picture of her and Joy. "You're right" Joy walked back into the living room after putting Hakeem Jr down to sleep.

"You know Hakeem has been acting weird this week."

"What do you mean weird?" Hallie scrunched her face. "I don't know like...secretive" Joy shrugged, "ask him about it when he gets here" Hallie suggested and Joy nodded.

"I gotta get home anyways, Chris is coming over tonight"

"Ouuu" Joy smiled while Hallie waved her off, "girl no, we're just discussing baby names and he says he has something for me."

"Y'all still haven't talked about baby names?"

"Girl we have but since we decided to wait until I have the baby to see the gender, it's been a little more complicated" Hallie shrugged.

"Chris got a bunch of ghetto names but he says my names are 'white washed'" Hallie rolled her eyes while Joy laughed, "girl y'all is crazy"

Hallie stood up before Hakeem walked into the house. "Hey bae-"

"Wassup" he sent Joy and Hallie a head nod. He rushed to the closet and changed his jacket before walking back to the front door. "Ummm Hakeem where are you going?" Joy folded her arms.

"I gotta handle something, I'll be back later tonight. I love you."

"Hakeem your son is here" Jot reminded, "Joy I ain't got time for this" Hakeem spat before leaving the house.

Joy and Hallie looked at each other in complete confusion. "Girl if you don't go follow him" Hallie placed her hand on her stomach and sat back down.

"What about Hakeem Jr?" Joy questioned while Hallie waved her off. "Girl I'm here. I'm sure you won't be gone long."

"Okay....wait let me get my piece" Joy said before running into Hakeem's room and grabbing her gun. She threw on her black leather jacket and grabbed her keys.

"Joy"

"Yeah?"

"Be careful" Hallie warned and Joy nodded before leaving the house.

Joy got into her car and luckily she had Hakeem's location on her phone so she could follow him.

"This nigga better not be fucking nobody else or I might actually kill him" she thought to herself.

-

-

-

After following Hakeem for forty minutes, Joy pulled up at a warehouse.