Chapter 15

Notes:

If you would prefer not to read sex scenes, you can skip over this chapter with the knowledge that a good time was had by all. Or you can read the first third, and it should be pretty obvious where to stop!

If you would prefer to check tags before reading, then there are less than last time and no new ones, but you can find them in the end notes
___________________________________

Harry had tipped forward to rest his head against Voldemort's middle at some point, and long fingers swept meditatively over his hair and forehead. Harry's breath calmed and his eyes unfocused, feeling pleasurably dazed and taken care of.

"Now that you have gone to all the effort of informing your friends you may be absent for some days," Voldemort spoke quietly after a time, "perhaps you might be willing to stay with me for them regardless."

Harry hazily contemplated this. Being reunited with his friends and family over the last two weeks had been brilliant, but more than slightly overwhelming. As if compensating for having moved on in their own lives, they currently strove to involve him in everything.

"Won't you have to go to the Ministry?"

"I shall take a little time off," Voldemort promised. The thought ignited a satisfied ember in Harry's stomach.

"Sounds nice," he said.

Voldemort's fingers pressed a little harder, then slipped down to the back of his neck to cradle and squeeze it. Harry's eyes slipped blissfully closed and he gave a little hum.

"I shall need to make a few arrangements first," Voldemort murmured. "Mipsy will show you to our rooms. Mipsy!"

The house elf obligingly popped into the sitting room. Harry rolled his head to the side against Voldemort's stomach to see her. She didn't react in any way to finding the two of them so close.

"Mipsy, you will show Harry Potter to my rooms and prepare a bath for him."

"Yes, Lord Master. Mipsy will. Master Harry is coming this way please!"

Harry tilted his head back so that he could look up at Voldemort. Voldemort's fingers grazed along his jaw to tug his chin between thumb and finger, then reached to stroke over Harry's lips. He started to lean down, but then pulled back. "You have quite bewitched me," he admitted thoughtfully.

Harry smiled.

*

Mipsy led him up flights of stairs and down half remembered hallways until they reached the master suite. He was ushered into the bathroom adjoining the bedroom, which was as big as he remembered. He'd only had time for a quick shower the last time he was here, but now the large round bathtub was already filling from the ornamental fountain of brass taps on one side. Steam rose into the room as Harry began to remove his robes, carefully setting his glasses on a cabinet, and Mipsy rummaged through cupboards on one side before an array of coloured glass bottles danced through the air, uncorking themselves with little pops to let gleaming droplets fall into the bath.