xii: date

This would be Taesan and Leehan's first date, despite dating for two months, they never had done on one. For some reason? Obviously, they hung out a lot, but never had the idea of going on a date sprung up.

"You have never been on a date?" A surprised Jaehyun asked. The two boys slowly nodded.

Jaehyun then continued talking, but Taesan and Leehan were ignoring him.

"Taesan hyung?" Leehan whispered in his ear. "Yeah?" "I can't walk anymore" "What do you mean?"

The younger boy smiled which made Taesan stop. "Get on my back" "Thank you hyung!" The shorter boy put his hands on his shoulder.

"Why can't you carry me?" Riwoo asked as he saw the two behind him. "I'm not gonna carry you! Come on, you're older than me" The older boy shrugged and stopped to walk next to Taesan.

"Why are you so heavy" "Maybe you're just too weak?" "No, I'm not weak"

--

"Get off" Taesan ordered once they had arrived at the park. "Thank you!" Leehan went off and sat on the bench. He was pushed off by Jaehyun. "We're going to walk around, you're not staying here"

"I can't stay for long" Taesan suddenly remembered, Leehan pouted but nodded. He couldn't say anything.

"Oh, so our double date won't last too long, how long can you stay?" "Until 4pm" "So... We've got 30 minutes?" "That's it?" Riwoo asked, a bit disappointed.

Taesan's head went down, he didn't find another way to respond to this. "Hey, hey, hey, it's better than nothing!" Leehan quickly picked up on his behaviour, so he tried to cheer him up.

That made Taesan smile a bit. "Ok, so, there's an ice cream shop down the street!" Jaehyun quickly changed the topic while holding his boyfriend's hand.

"Which flavour do you want? I'll buy it for you" Leehan looked through the glass. "I don't like ice cream, I'll get it for you" "You don't?" The older boy just shrugged while taking out the wallet. "What do you want?" "You don't have to pay!" Leehan tried taking away the other's wallet.

Although, all Taesan had to do was raise his hand. Due to the height difference, jumping was no use.

"You win this time, next time though-" "You said that last time" Leehan paused for a while, trying to think of it. "Oh, well, then-" "you'll get me nothing" Taesan quickly pecked his boyfriend.

He then handed the vendor the money. "Thank you!" Taesan took the ice cream cone and gave it to his boyfriend.

"Thank you hyung" The younger boy took Taesan's hand and intertwined his fingers.

"You guys are really cute together!" That made the introvert blush. It wasn't something that he denied, but he didn't know how to react.

--

"What time is it?" Taesan asked after the two couples had walked around for a while. Leehan checked his watch, he looked back at the older boy and frowned. "What's wrong?'' "it's 3:52PM" "Oh? I have to leave then"

Taesan looked behind him, he saw that Riwoo and Jaehyun had sat down.

"I'll see you tomorrow" Taesan started walking, without turning back.

He was held back by his boyfriend who was holding the sleeve of his sweater. "That's it?" Taesan sighed and quickly gave him a peck on his lips. "And?" "Nothing more, bye"

Taesan tried to walk away but his boyfriend hugged him. "Can you let me leave?" "Not before I say this!" "Say what?" Taesan scrunched up his face in confusion.

"I love you!" Leehan called out finally letting go of him.

The older boy stumbled away. "I love you too" He turned bright red and walked away.

-----

A/n

Last chapter! Hopefully you liked it! Thank you so much for all the reads! And today's my six months of boynextdoor as my ults, and I might be getting the lightstick! Also, I'll probably be simultaneously writing the chatroom and an Xdinary Heroes ff

-Jude out!

28.02.24

Crush | Leehan x Taesan जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें