𝒗𝒊𝒊. blue balls

Cameron found herself increasingly fed up with her father's consistent unfair treatment

Cameron found herself increasingly fed up with her father's consistent unfair treatment. Each instance of his unjust behavior only fueled her desire for change. So, when she stumbled upon a Cobra Kai dojo poster proudly displayed outside the school gates, it felt like a sign—a chance to reclaim her power and stand up for herself.

Without hesitation, Cameron reached out to her friends, Arabella and Luna, with the proposition of joining Cobra Kai. Luna, steadfast in her resolve, immediately disagreed, while Arabella, intrigued by the prospect of empowerment, eagerly signed on.

Their rendezvous point was the familiar setting of the local mini-mart. Cameron pulled her car into the parking lot, the engine's rumble a backdrop to her determination. Stepping out of her vehicle, she spotted Arabella, helmet in hand, securing her bike in the rack. "Bella!" Cameron called out, her excitement palpable as Arabella looked up with a grin.

"Ready to kick some ass?" Arabella asked with a mischievous smirk, her eyes twinkling with anticipation. Cameron couldn't help but chuckle at her friend's enthusiasm. "Hell yeah," she replied, her voice tinged with determination. "I want to shove this right in my dad's face and show him that I don't need him to be my father. I have myself, and Cobra Kai can teach me how to stand up to him," Cameron declared boldly, her words ringing with resolve.

Arabella, sharing Cameron's sentiment, scoffed in agreement, extending her fist for a fist bump. The two friends exchanged a resolute fist pump, their solidarity reaffirmed, before pushing open the door to the dojo.

As the door swung open, the bell above it chimed, announcing their arrival. Miguel, who had been practicing on the mat, looked up, a pained expression crossing his face as he clutched his side. The sight caught Cameron and Arabella off guard, a wave of concern washing over them as they stepped further into the dojo, ready to confront whatever challenges lay ahead.

Arabella stood beside Cameron, her stance exuding confidence as she addressed Aisha and Johnny. "We're here to join," she announced firmly, her hands planted firmly on her hips. Cameron nodded in agreement, her eyes gleaming with determination.

Aisha's grin widened at the sight of more potential students, while Johnny's expression soured with annoyance. "More girls? Seriously?" he grumbled, his gaze flicking disdainfully towards Miguel, who lay on the mat with a grimace of pain. Undeterred, Miguel met Johnny's skeptical stare with a defiant glare. "C'mon, they're my friends. They're badass and know how to stand up to assholes," he argued, attempting to reason with his sensei.

Johnny let out an exasperated groan. "Who wants to go up against Miguel?" he challenged, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips as he pointed towards Miguel, who was slowly pushing himself off the ground, wincing with each movement.