Meeting you

+*:ꔫ:*﹤

Y/N pov

As I stood in front of Seoul's high school, waiting to surprise my little brother after returning from the States because he didn't know I was back, suddenly the skies opened up with heavy rain. I cursed to myself as I realized I had no umbrella

Unfortunately, it started raining heavily 

"oh shit, I don't even have an umbrella"

 The rain was drenching me

"What am I gonna do now? Argh won't this boy come out any soon? What a bad day to wear a white dress" I hissed while getting drenched in the rain 

I started to worry about catching a cold while waiting for my brother to come out of the school. I was getting drenched in the rain, and my white dress was ruined. I couldn't risk catching a cold, so I hoped my brother would come out soon.

Heeseung pov 

After a long day at school, I was ready to head home and get some rest. "I'm finally done with school. I can't wait to go home and get some sleep," I thought to myself as I walked out of the building.

  As I walked out of the building, I noticed a girl standing in the heavy rain, waiting for someone. She looked familiar, but I couldn't place her. I realized that she was getting soaked, so I hurried over to her to offer my help.

I walked towards her, holding my umbrella over her head. She looked confused. "Well, a beautiful lady like you shouldn't get soaked in the rain. You might catch a cold." 

 She hummed in response. "Are you waiting for someone?"

 "Oh, yes, I'm waiting for my brother."

"I see. Here, take this" I said, handing my sweater over to her. She looked puzzled and frowned. "I don't need it, it's not that cold," she said. 

"It's not about you feeling cold," I explained. "It's just that you shouldn't have worn a black one under-" Before I could finish my sentence, she cut me off and immediately grabbed my coat.

"Thanks," she said awkwardly, a crimson-red colour creeping across her face. She frowned at me while I let out a chuckle. "Oh, sorry about that. You look cute," I said. Her cheeks turned even redder as she looked away, avoiding my gaze

"I have to go home," I said, and she nodded in response. I handed her my umbrella and she asked, "What about you? How will you go home without an umbrella?" I replied, "I can just run home, it's not a big problem."

 She then asked, "Won't you catch a cold if you run home like this?" I reassured her, saying, "I told you that I'm fine, don't worry about me."

 She then asked about my sweater, and I replied, "Give it back to me the next time we meet." She frowned and asked, "Do you think there will be a next time?" I replied, "It would be nice if there was."

 "Well, it's getting late, I gotta go."

"Bye kiddo, hope i see you around"

"Excuse me, I'm not a kid. I'm 18 already," I said firmly. 

"Yes, sure. Whatever," she responded, chuckling. 

"I wouldn't want a 15-year-old girl to call me a kid," I explained. I heard her say, "Who's 15? I'm 20."

I let out a fake gasp, which made her giggle. "Wait, so you're not here waiting for your elder brother?" 

"What? No, I'm waiting here for my younger brother," she replied.

"Oh God, I really thought you were 15 or something due to your height," I said.

She replied, "Excuse me, I'm offended. I'm not short, you are just too tall for your age, that's it."

"Well, bye," I said as I ran through the rain 

________________________________________________________

Heyyy babygirlies, how ya'll doin'? How's the book? how is this chap? this is my first book so hope ya'll enjoy it. Don't forget to vote!

27 Feb 2024 - 2:07am

okiii ily alwaysss byeee