LOSING YOU pt.2 - WONG YUKHEI (Lucas)

Y/n POV

Why cant he just give up. After I left the house I came to my mothers house and explained her everything she told me to talk it out with Lucas hell understand but I refuse to. And after that he looked where I am and found me and keep on coming asking if I am home but my mother know the drill she know what to say.

Im sitting here by the window again I see his car stopping in front of my mothers house. He gets out of the car making his way with a bag to the door. Thats when I heard the doorbell ring. And my mother opening the door.

Lucas: Hi Miss Lee.

I hear their hole conversation.

Mother: Oh, Hi Lucas uhh Y/n is sleeping at the moment.

Lucas: Oh, Im not here for Y/n, I bought some lunch I thought maybe I can have lunch with you Miss Lee.

Mother: Oh, arent you lovely, come in.

Big mistake mom. I hear them talking but I cant focus. I then got up making my way to the kitchen cause I dont have snacks in my room anymore.

I was in one of Lucass hoodys with loose hair and a pair of socks on. I then got down stairs my focus only on the snacks Im about to get. That was when they notice my presence.

Mother: Oh Y/n your up, come have some lunch with us.

I said nothing and kept on walking to the kitchen. Im in the kitchen I got a bag and every possible snack in the bag and some water and milk.

Mother: Uhhh sorry about that, Lucas I really didnt want you to see her like that she havent talked much since that day.

Lucas: Its fine Miss Lee.

I then smelled the food it was all my favourite food Lucas used to buy me. I pull myself together took my bag and went back to my room.

Lucas: I still dont know why she left me.

Mother: I dont want to tell you I want her to tell you herself.

Lucas: With all respect Miss Lee we both now that will never happen.

And Lucas was right I thought.

Mother: You never know what might happen.