New life

1....2....3!

A light, flashed before my eyes.

"It's working! Again!"

I felt a shock go through my body as I sat up and loudly gasped.

I looked around the room, it was extremely bright.

"Evie, evie look at me"a women said.

I Slowly looked over at the woman.

"Mm...what..happened" I softly spoke.

"Just rest, just rest" the lady said laying me down.

I heard constant ringing in my ears, it felt like I was in a dream.

-two days later-

I slowly opened my eyes, I looked around the room. I was in a Hospital.

I looked over to my side and saw my mother sitting by me, she was sleeping.

"Ma?..." I softly spoke.

She woke up "Evie!" She sat up and hugged me. "Thank you lord, thank you" she whispered.

"What...what happened"

"You were in a coma for two days, but don't worry. Your safe now."

That's when it hit me "Tom.." I spoke.

My mother went pale and grabbed my hand.
"That man...killed himself 2 days ago." She spoke out.

My heart dropped as I heard those words come out of her mouth "what.."

"Don't worry anymore Evie, he can't harm you anymore.." she said nearly crying. I just nodded and looked the other way. Remembering all those moments with Tom, the good and the bad.

-a week later-

I was on the plane with my room, we were going back home.

I was a Bit nervous, people around the plane kept giving me looks so I put on a mask I got from the hospital to hide myself.

-

We have finally landed and got a cab back home.

I was greeted by my whole family, all of them crying and hugging me.

I couldn't help but also break down, it felt good but also unreal that I was home, away from that place.
-
After all that i took many therapy sessions. Had constant dreams and memories. But after a while, I've learned to accept and move on.

-

2 years later.

"How are you doing Jenna" my boss came up to me from my desk.

"I'm good, but I do have some questions about this case" I said passing him papers.
-
If your wondering, I changed my name. I got in college and passed after two years.

I now live alone in the city of la, in a cute little apartment. I had new friends, new job, a new life.
-
"Come by my office later so we can discuss about this" he said giving me a wink before walking away.
-
Ray, my boss. He always had a thing for me since I started working here, he was French, brown hair, Amber eyes. He had very nice features. But he was a bit older than me..but age doesn't matter right? I think I deserve a mature man.
-
It was later on the day and I knocked on his office door.

"Come in"

I opened the door and walked in, I sat done in the chair in front of him.

"So, those papers huh" he said looking at my body then back at my eyes.

"Yeah, it's all mixed up for me, mind fixing them?" I asked crossing my legs.

"Sure. But since your here I wanted to ask you something" he said sitting up from his chair.

"And that is?"

He leaned down towards me and gently grabbed my chin, making me look up at him, he rubbed my chin before adding.- "I'm going on a business trip soon, I'll need a assistant by my side. And since your my favorite, I would like you to come."

My eyes went wide "I...I would love to! But where?!"

"Tokyo"

That's when my heart dropped, all the memories flooding back in my head.

"Are you alright?" Ray said looking at me with concern.

"I'm fine...sorry, um can I have time to think about this..." I said nearly shaking.

"Um sure, but are you sure your alright?" He said moving back to get a better look at me.

"I'm fine, just started feeling unwell...excuse me" I sat up and walked out his office, my heart pounding, my palms sweaty.

I walked down the hall and out the building, throwing up by a near trash can.

"Fuck..." I wiped my lips and looked up.

"Hello beautiful" Tom said standing there. He had a gun pointing at me.

I screamed and fell back. I looked back up and saw he was gone.

It wasn't real. It wasn't real. I repeated in my head.

"Are you alright" a woman said walking towards me, he helped me back up and looked at me with concern.

I couldn't speak, I just looked at her and walked away.

I was deep in my thoughts, my head pounding, everything was spinning as I walked down the street.

Tokyo, the gang...

Tom kaulitz..