1: the idea

Dream was in Punz's house, sitting on a bed that Punz Made just for him and staring at a wall while the other man was making potions. It has been around five days since he got out of prison thanks to technoblade but the memories won't leave his head.

His hair weren't that long but they were longer when he was in prison. He cut them with a knife after he got out because quackity often grabbed him by his hair. they turned out messy and he also cut the side of his neck for accident but then they got fixed a little.

His face and body were full of scars caused by quackity when he was in prison and he couldn't look at himself in the Mirror without feeling ashamed or disgusted by them. Those where the proof that he was too weak to fight back against him and instead let him hurt him till insanity.

All because of the revival book. It was Always about that but he couldn't help but notice that quackity was almost enjoying the pain he was causing, and he wouldn't hide It either. And Sam let him do It. Every. Single. Day.

Why did Sam let quackity do this to revive Schlatt? Can't he see it's a mistake? Everyone seem to be so blind, just like when l'manburg was Made. There was peace on the server before stupid Wilbur created stupid l'manburg and started that stupid revolution. Why? They were happy before l'manburg, why did they create that!?

Power.

Wilbur wanted something to rule over so he created l'manburg to control every single member and became insane after he realized he lost, so other people started their own nations to have power over something while Dream watched.

He couldn't rely on anyone anymore, his best Friends left him to rot and never visited in prison, he couldn't trust anyone. Well, anyone ecxept Punz.

Punz has been on his side since the beginning, he never betrayed him or left him behind. Sure, he's the reason he got in Prison in the first place but that was part of their plan. Punz was the one fighting next to him every time, Punz was the one that Always supported him, Punz was the one saying that the scars that he got in Prison were a proof that he survived, Punz was the one that helped him cut his hair properly and he couldn't be more grateful to have him.

Dream often Felt like Punz was affected by what happened in the SMP over the years but he was good at hiding It. He was like this: he would hide every emotion that Made him look weak and he would then let them all out when he was alone, thinking no one would see him but there's been a few times where Dream saw It.

He didn't want to see him suffer in silence anymore, he didn't want to fight a battle that he'll Always lose if people like quackity writes history. One thing he was thinking about was running away and never come back, leave everyone behind like everyone else did.

Who would look for them anyways? Maybe bad or someone else but everyone would be glad that they're gone, right? Isn't that what they Always wanted?

He just had to propose it to Punz. He stood up from the bed and stretched himself before walking out of the room, wearing his old clothes that for once weren't soaked in blood.

He arrived in a room where Punz kept all the stuff to make potions such as chests full of bottles and ingredients for them and a brewing stand in the middle of It. He saw his friend focused on fermenting a spider's eye to make an invisibility potion, problably.

"Punz?" Dream spoke, taking Punz's attention away from the monster's eye and making him turn around instead. "yes?"

Punz was wearing his usual white sweater, that had a couple of little stains caused by a potion, and black pants along with his golden necklace. His hair were a lighter blonde than his and he Always kept them in a ponytail behind his head despite them not being that long ('for style', he says) and his eyes were a light blue that sometimes it seemed like he stared into your soul (it's thanks to Punz that he confirmed that myth).